Amazon Affiliate Program Join – How to Join Amazon Affiliate Program
Affiliate marketing is one of the biggest programs at the moment. It is advisable to find one to join out there and a top trend this year 2021. Being an affiliate marketer is interesting, it is also much more a great opportunity. With this, you can stay right at home running your program on your device at your preferred time. Affiliate marketing is simply about you advertising or selling the products and services of an affiliate network. As a result, joining one of the top affiliate programs in the world such as the Amazon affiliate program can be a great start-up.
The amazon affiliate program offers an amazing opportunity to publishers as well as bloggers in the monetization of their traffic. As an e-commerce giant, Amazon has lots of exclusive products and services. Therefore, being an amazon affiliate marketer (Amazon Associates) can implement Customized Linking Tools.
The tools will help to steer their audience to their commendations and thereby get earnings from purchases being made. Having known all these, why not join an amazon affiliate program and start earning commissions?
How to join an amazon affiliate program
A lot of people go online asking who can join an affiliate program. Interestingly, the actual fact is that anyone can join. Whether you are a novice in affiliate marketing or you’re a pro. As a matter of fact, an Amazon affiliate program is by far the easiest and fast earning affiliate marketing program.
It is the best you can find around the globe. All that you need is the right channel to share those amazon products and services with your audience. So, here are the steps to become an amazon affiliate marketer:
- First, open your browser and go to https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/and sign up immediately
- Once signed up, you will automatically be logged in. Now, you tap the ‘new customer button’
- Fill in your personal details correctly
- Then, add your website link there
- Type in your store ID which is identical to your website name and can be modified
- Input a short write-up about your website purposes
- Now, pick a category you want to work with
- Then, go ahead to complete the necessary information on the traffic and monetization page. Afterward, don’t forget to check those boxes so to assist you greatly in increasing traffic on your website. This might be a great tip to beginners and a beneficial one too.
- Next, you type in your mobile number and tap on the ‘call me now button. Immediately, you will get a call from amazon providing you a pin number.
- Enter the pin number you received from the phone call to complete your application.
There is a way to know if your application is complete. If it is complete, a welcome message pops up on the screen requesting your tax information. You can go ahead and fill it immediately or it can be scheduled for later. After this, you can start sharing those products with a lot of people via links.
Doing so will get you a 10% commission from their purchases. Yes, that is exactly what you earn from your recommendations for Amazon.
Advantages of Amazon Affiliate Program
There are numerous advantages of the amazon affiliate program. First and foremost is that it is a good step in aiming to earn a passive income. Apart from that, it has lots of advantages attached to it. These can be seen as pros of using the amazon affiliate program. To start with, Amazon is a very popular platform and has millions of visitors using its platform. For you to use its platform, you need to sign up, and signing up is actually for free and easy to do.
It is well known for its large number of very exclusive products of great brands. That’s quite a great number of selections to choose from and promote. Having a wide variety of unique tools to help you sell your product as well. It also comes with an effective report system so you can get more understanding about your clicks.
So, without a second thought, I believe your mind is made up. Go ahead and join the amazon affiliate program through the homepage and get your earnings.