Apply for Bitpay visa card: Bitpay visa card login
How to apply for a Bitpay visa card is on the lips of young money-makers. However, you can’t use cryptocurrency such as Bitcoins to buy groceries or other items you need. But with the cryptocurrency debit card, you can make your purchases anytime and any day.
This is the main aim 0f the Bitpay visa card. So, this article will show you how to convert your Bitcoins to fiat money.
The process involved in getting the Bitpay card is very easy and standard.
Once you have the Bitpay visa card, you can convert your cryptocurrency to cash and use it later.
The Bitpay card works well with a loaded e-wallet account. However, everyone is qualified to apply for the card once they have a valid and well-loaded Bitcoins wallet.
Although, Bitpay isn’t available in many countries few that can access it attests to its viability and security.
Imagine what it’ll look like to move from one level to another in your Bitcoins wallet, without being able to withdraw it.
Therefore, to withdraw and make use of your loads of Bitcoins, this guide will help you.
In addition, there’re basic demands and eligibility requirements you must meet to qualify for the Bitpay card.
It’ll interest you to know that the Bitpay card allows the users to change their Bitcoins to dollars. This is to help them withdraw it with ease.
Now, are you interested in this Bitpay visa card? Learn how to apply for it online without much stress.
The basic requirements for a Bitpay visa card
For you to own and use a Bitpay visa card, you must meet the following criteria;
- Applicants must have a Bitcoins wallet with a great balance.
- You must be a citizen of the country that supports the use Bitpay visa card.
- More so, you must wait until you’re approved before requesting card information.
- You must have a valid government-issued ID card from the qualifying country.
- Finally, you must provide your social security number to be eligible.
The main benefits of the Bitpay visa card
The Bitpay Visa card offers many benefits to its users and they include;
- The application of the Bitpay visa card is free and simple.
- It has no foreign transaction fees.
- The Bitpay visa credit card charges low interest to its customers.
- Once you have the Bitpay card, you can make use of your Bitcoins for free.
- However, you can also withdraw your dollar from any pos or ATM stand within your locality.
- So, you can sign up for your account and manage your Bitcoins and its benefits.
Do you want to enjoy all these benefits above? I guess your answer is yes, lets’s continue to how to apply for the Bitpay visa card.
How do I apply for Bitpay visa card?
Applying for a Bitpay visa card is simple and easy and doesn’t require much strength and effort. All you’ll need is a good and stable internet connection and any internet-supported device.
However, the steps below will assist you to apply for a Bitpay Visa card;
- Launch your web browser and switch on your data connection.
- Visit Bitpay.com/card/get-started.
- Now, tap on the apply button to start your application process.
- Select your country and indicate that you have a Bitcoins wallet to show you’re eligible.
- Now enter other personal information as stated on the page such as SSN, ZIP code, and other basic details.
- Then, review and accept their terms and condition of use.
- Once you’ve entered the necessary details, click on “apply”.
How to activate my Bitpay visa card
Do you find it very difficult to activate your Bitpay visa card? Then this section is for you.
Follow up while we show you how to sign up and it’s very simple and easy.
However, you’ll need your card details to activate your card online. Once you activate your card, you’ll have access to it 24/7 every day.
Notwithstanding, you can withdraw from anywhere a visa is accepted or even with any pos within your community.
How to login to Bitpay credit account
With your account, you can log in and access the Bitpay visa card with just the username and password.
Also Read: Steps to improve your credit score
Here’s how to log in to your Bitpay visa card account.
- Log on to the Bitpay official website.
- Now enter your registered username and password.
- Then click on the “login” tab.
- You’re already in your account.
However, you can check your status with the same method. All you’ll do is to log in and tap on “check status”, enter your email and reference number. Then tap on the check and you’ll be able to track your card.
The Bitpay account sign up
Although customer service can create an account for you, it’s better you do it yourself for some security reasons.
You can easily do it once you’ve your card information, so grab it now while we move on.
- Log in to Bitpay.com/card/get-started.
- Tap on “register for online access”.
- Now, enter your card number, contact information, email address, username, and a strong password.
- Then, enter your residential address.
- Continuously tap on the “next” button to take you to another page.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your online transactions.
- They’ll notify you of your success once you follow the above steps.
However, you can use the same process if your friend or another cryptocurrency dealer needs a credit card and an account.
You’ve to share your experience with them about Bitpay because it’s the best, affordable and collect low-interest rate to convert Bitcoins.
How to order for the Bitpay card
For you to order a new Bitpay card, you must have the recent version of the mobile app. You can easily download or update the Bitpay app on the App Store or Google play store.
Then follow the steps below to order your Bitpay card.
- Open the Bitpay app on your phone.
- Then tap on the cart icon in the map shown to see the new card offer. You can scan the QR code if you’re using one after you’ve imported the wallet.
- Now, complete the card process and verify.
However, Bitpay prepaid MasterCard can be reloaded and it’s subject to the US banking law.
Also Read: How to Travel abroad for free
Therefore, you’ll need to provide the following details to verify your identity.
- Your full name.
- Residence address.
- Date of birth.
- Mobile phone number.
- Social security number
- A copy of your identity document.
- Recent passport photo of yourself.
The identity verification for the Bitpay card is performed by Onfido.
So, In order to verify you’re identity, you must provide a recent and clear photo of yourself and a clear photo of other required identity credentials.
More so, the residents of the US can submit the following IDs;
- A recent passport photograph.
- Driving license.
- Your state ID.
- Passport card.
- Resident permits such as green cards.
- Immigrant visa.
- Work permit.
Please use the comment below for any other questions and inquiries.