Aqua Credit Card | How to Apply| Activation & login
The Aqua credit card is issued by New-Day cards Ltd, the card is specially designed to assist users to improve their credit score. It may also come with a higher APR.
The credit card can only be used by those qualified via the eligibility test. With the credit card amazing tools, you can stay in control of your card activities and improve your credit scores
Aqua Credit Card
Using the Aqua Credit Card cardholders are exposed to the necessary platform to build their credit score. Below are the benefits of the credit card;
- There is no annual fee attached this Credit card
- Get maximum days of the interest-free period up to 48 days on standard purchases when you pay your balance in full each month and on due time.
- Get a fast and easy eligibility check-in just less than 60 seconds.
- Use useful tools that enable you to stay in control
- Get text alerts and much more useful information on your account
- Manage your account anytime, anywhere using the secure mobile app.
- Build your credit score when your account is effectively managed.
Aqua Credit Card Eligibility
There are certain criteria you must meet up to in order to be eligible for this card, they are;
- You must be up to 18 years or over and have a permanent UK address
- You must have a current UK bank or building society account
- Do not be declared bankrupt in the previous 18 months and do not have current bankruptcy proceedings against you.
- Also, do not have the Aqua Credit card and its other sister cards including Marbles, Fluid, and Opus card in the past 1year.
- Do not have a Country Court Judgment registered against you in the previous 12 months
Aqua Credit Card Application
You have to confirm you are eligible before you can apply for this card. To take the eligibility test, visit the credit card website to use the steps below:
- With your device browser
- Go to https://aquacard.co.uk
- Scroll down and click on the “Check my eligibility” button
- On the next page,
- Read through the eligibility criteria
- Next, enter your last 4 SSN and your mobile number
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, complete the application forms you will see.
- Fill it with your personal details:
- Title, First name, last name,
- Date of Birth,
- Marital status. (choose from the options)
- Next, enter your Contact Details including Email address and mobile number
- Key in whet you live in currently, enter your residential status. Choose from the options shown.
- Enter your postcode and the rest
- Next, fill your employment and Spending status which includes employment status, choose from the options displayed.
- Enter your annual income, the number of people that are dependent on you financially. Choose from the options you will see.
- Get to answer other questions you will see on the site
- Then, scroll down and click on the “Check my eligibility” button
After you check your eligibility online just and you are approved, the next steps should be to apply for the credit card.
Aqua Credit Card Login
To gain full access to a credit card account you will have to log in online simply follow the steps below:
- Go https://www.portal.aquacard.co.uk
- Click on the “Log In “ icon
- From the drop-down menu
- Next, enter your User Name and Password
- Tick on the box to remember your username every time you log in
- Click the “Log In” button
Aqua Credit Card Activation
In order to activate your Aqua Credit Card Get to the Web page, in the FAQs session you will see the appropriate number to contact and activate your card.
Aqua Credit Card App
With the Aqua Credit card app, you can manage your account anywhere, anytime with your secure mobile app. You can also build better credit with this card. It is very fast and secure, it comes with fingerprints to enhance the security of your account online.
Here are the features of the Aqua Credit card:
- You can make an online payment on your account using your app
- Update your contact details
- Set up or get to manage your direct debit via the app
- Contact the customer service center and get to view FAQs via the app
- You can view your current balance and available credit limits using your app
- Get to see your latest transactions even the ones that are pending
But in order to effectively use this mobile app, you will need to register for an online account Manger. Download the app via Google Play Store and do your online registration.
Aqua Credit Card Payment
The payments can be done by setting up a payment option that is duly suitable for you
- Log in to your credit card account
- Search for the payment dashboard
- You can set up an AutoPay, with your financial institutions will be deducting the bill every month.
To contact the customer service, get to the official website, and get the authentic phone number to call and speak with a credit card specialist.