Australia Awards Scholarships 2021-2022: Submit Online Applications
The Australia Awards Scholarships for 2021-2022 are finally open. The online application is currently ongoing. This Scholarship program is simply a long-term award that’s administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. The major aim of this scholarship is to build contribute to the development and the need of Australia’s, partnering countries in line with bilateral and regional agreements.
However, they provide opportunities for people from developing countries, most especially those countries located in the Indo-Pacific region, so that they can undertake a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study. Also, they can participate in Australian universities and some Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.
However, the study and research opportunities of this scholarship program are provided by the Australia Awards Scholarships by developing the skills and knowledge of individuals to help push change and contribute to development in their own countries.
Australian Awards Scholarships 2022 Coverage
The Australia Awards Scholarship 2022 is obtained for the minimum period that’s necessary for the individual to complete his or her academic program. This program is specified by the Australian higher education institution, which includes some preparatory training. The following are the benefit that you can get.
- Tuition fees is waived off
- Return air travel: the payment of a single return, economy class airfare to and from Australia, through the most direct means.
- Establishment allowance: this is a once-only payment as a contribution to assist towards accommodation expenses, textbooks, study materials
- It contributes to the Living Expenses (CLE): some contribution to basic living expenses which will be paid at a rate that’ll be determined by the department.
- Also Introductory Academic Program (IAP): is more like a compulsory program is prior to the commencement of formal academic studies that covers information about living and studying in Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the internship program (for award holder only): it’ll also provide and cover the scholar’s basic medical funds (with the exception of pre-existing conditions)
- The Pre-course English is known as (PCE) fees: if necessary, PCE might be available for student in their country or in Australia training
- Also, supplementary academic support may be available to ensure a scholar’s academic success or to enhance or increase their academic experience
- Also, fieldwork (mainly for research awards and Masters by coursework which has a research component where fieldwork is made compulsory) may be available for research students for one return economy class airfare through the most direct means to their country of citizenship or within Australia.
Australia Awards Scholarships Eligible Countries
I’ll be listing some of the countries that are eligible for this scholarship program, and it’s listed below.
- Wallis and Futuna
- South Africa
- Palestinian Territories
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Republic of Palau
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Federated States of Micronesia.
The listed countries are all eligible to apply for this scholarship program, you can check to know if your country is included in the listed countries that can apply for this scholarship program.
Simple ways to apply for the Australian Awards Scholarship 2022 -Australian Awards Scholarships
They’re ways you can apply for this scholarship program without stress simply follows the directions below.
- Firstly, check the opening and the closing date of the application in your country of residence or citizenship. With the listed countries, you can check to know their opening and closing date of the application.
- Before you apply for this scholarship program, you’ve to read the Australia Award Scholarships policy handbook. However, this handbook provides good information including general eligibility requirements, Selection process, entitlements, and responsibilities.
- Please note that some countries permit online applications while some will require hard copy applications. You can go through your participating country profile for more information.
- Go to the online Australia Scholarship Information system “OASIS”. When you’re registering online, you’ll be required to answer some questions to confirm your eligibility. However, you’ll be given a registration number, username, and password.
- When you’re done, you don’t need to submit your application immediately. Set up a draft application form and update it, also add your supporting documentation, until the closing date of the application.
- Also note that, when you submit your application, it can’t be changed, so you’ll have to go through your application before submitting it online. Make corrections when necessary.
- Make sure you submit a hard copy of your application form and also supporting documentation should be submitted by the deadline date specified.
Application Document Set for Australian Awards Scholarship 2022
- Your highest certificate
- Your Motivation Letter
- Submit your highest degrees
- Your English Proficiency Certificate
- Your Employment referees
- Submit your recommendation letter
- Your research proposal
- Statement of purpose.
Finally, the opening and closing dates of Australian scholarship 2022 are different, it depends on the country you want to apply from. However, each country has a different starting and closing date of the application. Simply visit the country-wise profile to check the deadline and opening dates of the Australian Awards Scholarship for your country of residence.
Leave a Reply