Badoo dating | How to Sign Up for Badoo dating
Badoo dating app is one of the dating app or site focused social networking apps out there where you can easily make friends, chat and hook up with singles you find interesting. It is one of the most exciting apps to engage with people from every walk of life and is among the top dating apps.
It’s for does who don’t have time to meet people and search out dates in real time and go through the hassle of meeting people and finding out they’re not compatible and wish they’d both known at least a little about the person and saved themselves the stress and hassle of having to find out when they’d have just known he or she isn’t right for them, so the app helps you to locate a date, cultivate friendships and relationships that meets the criteria you want and specified to make a match.
It was founded in 2006 by Russian entrepreneur Andrey Andreev with its headquarters in Cyprus and offices in England, Malta, Russia, and the United States. The app is available in 47 languages and operates in 190 countries making it the world’s most widely used dating network.
The app is available in on iOS, Android and the web; and operates on a freemium model, whereby the core and basic services can be used for free.
How to Sign Up for Badoo dating Account
Signing up for a Badoo account is quite easy. You could do this on your mobile phone or an internet enable PC, or by using a Facebook authentication or through Twitter.
- Visit the Badoo website
- Fill out the required information like email address, first name, zip code, gender, birthday, and what you’re looking for.
- Tap on the ‘Sign up’ button to continue.
- Go to your email account to complete your registration. Check your spam if you don’t receive the email after a few moments to be sure before clicking on the ‘Didn’t get email?’ link on the next page that appears.
Else, skip this process and use your Facebook account to sign in and follow the instructions for facebook authentication on Badoo.
- Complete your registration and find your friends on Badoo.
How to log in to your Badoo account on your mobile device
- Download the app on your mobile app store.
- Tap on the Badoo icon on the screen to open the app after you’ve installed.
- Click on ‘Sign into Badoo’.
- Enter your email address or phone number on the username field.
- Key in your password in the second field.
- Click on ‘Sign in’.
- Or you could log in through facebook by clicking on the ‘Sign in with facebook’ tab on the welcome screen.
If you happen to be unable to access your account while signing in, either of 2 things would have happen; you entered your password incorrectly or you forgot your password. Click on ‘Forgot Password?’ on the login screen and a new window where you’ll be able to create a new password will open.
How to Delete Account on Badoo
In other to delete your account on Badoo on your PC/website, android or iPhone app when your interest has waned or you’re simply fed up; just follow the steps as outlined below to do so and your account becomes deactivated immediately and automatically deleted in the span of 30 days. Isn’t that great? So there’s no need to worry. Read carefully to choose the medium where you’d like to delete your Badoo Account from and follow the steps.
How to delete Badoo dating account on PC/Website
- Sign in to your Badoo account on your PC using the email ID and password you registered on the site with.
- Navigate to your profile once you’ve signed in by clicking on the tab on the top left corner of your screen where your name appears.
- Go to ‘Settings’ which appears as a “Gear” icon on the top right corner and click on it.
- Click on the ‘Delete Account’ option that appears in a very faint font when you scroll below.
- Confirm the deleting of your Badoo account by selecting the ‘Delete Your Account’ option.
- Reject the premium feature offer you’ll receive by ignoring it and tapping on the ‘Delete your account’ link.
- Furthermore, select a reason for leaving in the new box that appears asking for reasons why by checking on a pre-given reason or fill in yours if it doesn’t appear there.
- Tap ‘Continue’.
- Key in your password next and enter the characters in the code box to confirm and click the ‘Delete your account’ link that appears.
- Once your account has been deleted, you will receive a confirmation message and email. You have 30 days to reactivate your account.
How to Delete Badoo dating account on Android app
Deleting the Badoo app on your android mobile app is quite simpler than on the PC. Follow the steps below to either deactivate or delete Badoo account on your android mobile.
- Simply sign in or open your profile if you’re signed in.
- In the ‘Settings’ option on the right side of your profile tab, access the ‘Account’ option and click on it.
- Tap on the phone number/email in the ‘Account’ and you’ll be led to a new screen where you can further access steps to deleting your Badoo profile.
- Click on ‘Delete account’ at the bottom of your screen.
- Permanently delete your account if that’s what you want by ignoring the repeated offers to stay on Badoo by checking on the ‘Delete your account option’ and tap on ‘Continue’.
- Tap on “No, delete my account” tap and ignore the offer for premium services to continue.
- State your reasons for leaving in the ‘Additional comments’ box in the new window that appears or pick any of the existing reasons available and click on ‘Confirm Delete’.
- After this you’ll receive a brief green colored pop up notification that your account has been deleted.
How to delete Badoo dating account on iPhone app
This process requires a little bit of patience for iPhone users but follow the steps below to easily delete.
- Sign in and visit your profile to find the ‘Settings’ option. Your profile is embedded in the person shaped icon on the lower right end on your screen.
- Click on the Account option and select ‘delete account’ option that appears in a faint font at the bottom of your screen.
- Select the ‘Delete your account’ option at the end of all the available options that appear to permanently delete your account or the any of the other options available if you don’t want to permanently delete your Badoo account.
- Click on ‘Continue’.
- Tap “No, delete my account” option and ignore the premium service offer made to you.
- Select the reason for leaving in the preset reasons or write your own reason by clicking on the ‘Additional comments’ box available.
- A final confirmation is asked once you’ve given your reason, click ‘Delete account’ after you’ve given it.
- Your account is deleted once the confirmation is made.
If you happen to not find a delete button or it doesn’t show; visit the register email Badoo sent to you-making your account initially-open it and you’ll be directed to their website.
You may be asked to do a ‘prove you’re not a robot’ verification. After this, you’ll be asked to open the app; click no or cancel, you’ll be taken to Badoo’s mobile version of your account.
Go to the ‘Settings’ that was recommended to you above under the iPhone section and the ‘Delete account button will appear and you can finally delete your account.