Black Friday Cover Photos for Facebook Timeline- Download Facebook
Facebook timeline-This is the act of using the Black Friday image for your cover photo. I know you may be wondering or having thought about how you can use black Friday on your Facebook cover photo.
Using Black Friday on Facebook is using the image as your cover photo on the platform, not the Black Friday service itself.
Note that changing your cover photo or profile photo normally appears on your timeline, that’s the reason why the topic has a timeline on it. Without wasting much time talking, what is the reason for the cover photo?
Facebook Cover Photo-Facebook timeline
Users have been posting cover images on their accounts but we don’t know the reason or what it does for our accounts. The cover photo is the largest photo on your Facebook account, it’s located at the top of your profile picture.
These are public photos, that anyone visiting your profile will first see. My idea is that I see the cover profile as the background or the wallpaper for your profile picture. There is more to learn about the Facebook cover photo and size below.
Facebook Cover Photo Dimensions
This is talking about the cover photo size which can also be seen in another way like Facebook cover photo size. When uploading a cover photo to your account, you should also think about the image size that you’re uploading.
The size that Facebook accepts for the cover photo is 820 pixels wide and 312 pixels tall. And this is both for your profile page cover photo and your page/group cover photo.
Facebook Black Friday Image Download
To get the black Friday image in order to use it for your cover photo, you need to download the image by yourself because you can’t get the image on Facebook. To get the Black Friday image, you’ve to access the Google search engine.
- Go to www.google.com and search for “Black Friday” and click on the image.
- Scroll through the image page to find the photo that you’ll like to use for your cover photo.
- Right-click on the image if you’re using a computer and for those using mobile phones. Just long-press the image and click download.
- After downloading the image, go back to your Facebook account and follow the steps below.
Here we are done downloading the image for Black Friday.
Steps to Use Black Friday Image as Facebook Cover Photo
To upload the image as your cover photo image, here are the instructions that you need.
- Login to your www.facebook.com account and go to your profile page.
- Click “Edit Cover Photo” at the top of your profile photo.
- Then click “Upload” and click on the Black Friday image that you have downloaded from Google.
- After which, you can now click on “Save Changes” to save your new cover photo.