Bravo credit card review: Bravo Credit card login now
Bravo Credit Card is offered and managed by Santander Bank, it offers cardholders up to triple points on their regular purchases utilizing the card. In this Bravo Credit Card review, I’ll be showing you how to apply, log in and make bill payments with your card.
The cardholders get 3x points on their first purchases up 15,000 points within one year in eateries, stores, likewise at corner stores, and 1x points on everything else they buy. Cardholders can utilize the points for gift cards, travel, or money back, in addition, to getting security supports that give you significant serenity at whatever point you utilize your card.
Benefits or Advantages of Bravo Credit card
- Yearly charge of $49 (no first-year charge)
- Cardholders Earn $100 reward in the wake of going through $1,000 inside 90 days of record opening
- Offers clients chance to gain 3x rewards focuses on the grocery store, Gas stations, and eateries buys, up to 15,000; 1x focuses per Calendar.
- Users appreciate 0% Introductory Annual rate (APR) for 18 charging cycles on parities exchanges within 90 days of record opening.
- Its yearly Percentage Rate for all Purchases is 17.74% to 24.74%
- The APR for Balance exchanges is 17.74%
- Grace Period is None charged
- The Minimum Interest Charge is $1.50
- The annual Fee is postponed for the a principal year, after that $49
- Cash Advances charges are $10 or 5%
- Foreign exchanges charge is 3%
- Its Late Payment is $35
- Returned Payment is $35
What you need to apply for the card- Bravo Credit card Review
- Applicants must be 18 years of age
- Must have a Social security number
- have a substantial Government ID Card
- The card applies just to 2states: Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont.
How you can apply for the Bravo credit card
- Navigate straight to the home page to the Home page of Santander Bank website page
- Click on the Apply Now tab
- Select your state and fill in your Zipcode
- Fill the application shape in the page with your own subtleties, for example, Name, address, yearly salary, and government disability number
- Read the terms and states of the Mastercard application procedures and use
How you can activate your card – Bravo credit card Review
It’s anything but difficult to enact your card, simply call the toll-free number accessible on the card initiation sticker.
Bravo credit card login Steps
To log in with your bravo card, visit the home page of Santander Bank and tap on the login symbol. from that point forward, head down the page and give your Username ID and Password.
Steps to Retrieve your Bravo card UserID and Password
- Start from the login area of your charge card account
- Click the Forgot Username ID interface, enter your SSN number and birth of birth in the page that appears. Thereafter, tap on the continue connect
Retrieving your Bravo card Username and Password- Bravo Credit card Review
When you need to recover your Password, begin additionally from the login segment and tap the Forgot your Password Link.
Another page will show up, give your Customer ID and the Last 4 Digits of your SSN and tap the Continue tab.
Bravo card bill Payment
To make your bill payments, log in to your account online on the web and make your payment. In another way, set up an auto-pay for deducting your money from your bank automatically.
Customer care number
You can easily reach the customer care number at 877-768-2265.