Cash app vs Zelle: Are Mobile Payment Apps Safe to Use?
Today, society at large has come to the point of cashless transactions. Guess what? Direct deposit, credit cards, and debit cards have done well but something more is coming. Besides, you must be used to them by now. Thus, you should get ready for mobile payment apps.
Cash App and Zelle are mobile payment apps and you must be asking if there are safe for your use. Of course, we’ll review to you if there are safe for use right on this page. However, you should find out right on this page.
What is Cash App?
You are yet to know what the cash app is, here it is.
Cash app is a mobile payment service created by square, inc. perhaps, it was formerly called Square cash. However, this app is designed for quick transactions via a peer-to-peer system. Guess what? This has changed the way people make backyard payments with families, roommates,s and more.
In other words, it’s a cashless world. In fact, Cash App with its record of 36 Million active users has made it topping with trust. That is super amazing to hear. Perhaps, this is a reason to use the app. Besides, you must be missing out.
Cash App vs. Zelle | Similarity between Cash App vs. Zelle
Zelle is a mobile payment app with the same comparison with the Cash app. As such, both are for sending and receiving money from friends and family. You should check out the below similarities:
- Cash App and Zelle makes use of a peer-to-peer mobile payment system for making the transfer with the help of a linked bank account or union account
- They are both free mobile payment app
- Both iOS and Android users have access to these apps
- Download Cash App and Zelle today Free
- As per population, they both have enough users which indicate high security for the users
Clear Difference between Cash App and Zelle
In knowing that the cash app and Zelle have similar usage, nevertheless, they have some differences.
- Cash app allows you to carry a balance in the app why Zelle does not.
- Zelle is joined directly to a bank or credit union account that funds are transferred directly to and from that account
- The cash-out fee differs. That is, the charges attached to each transaction.
- Cash app cash-out fee is 1.5% fee per cash out
- Zelle has no fee for cash-out in as much as funds are deposited directly into your account
- The cash app offers a customized cash card for easy withdrawal at the ATM.
- Cash card permits buying and selling of Bitcoin directly.
Cash App vs. Zelle: Are They Safe
This is what you have been waiting for. However, in spite, the fact that this mobile payment is faced with security challenges from the unset, guess what? They have all worked on their security challenges along the way of establishment.
How to make Cash App vs. Zelle Safe for use
- Set up additional security such as enabling personal PIN and fingerprint
- Limit usage among friends and families
- Ensure the recipient’s details is correct when making transactions
- Avoid using peer–to–peer payments for business purposes
- Always keep your app updated frequently