Coinbase | How to Buy & Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum with ease.
Coinbase is a digital financial marketplace that allows you to trade in cryptocurrencies and fiat currency. Users can create a free account on the Coinbase Site. You can buy various cryptocurrencies on the website, examples are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, etc.
Transactions are facilitated with either via banking transactions or through the use of your ATM card. You don’t need in-depth knowledge of crypto-currencies to use Coinbase.
this is actually why a lot of pf people having an interest in cryptocurrencies are using the platform. So we are going to discuss in this article how to create your coinbase account plus other tidbits along the way.
Is an automated payment processing system for the popular bitcoin currency. Modern merchants are using bitcoin as a form of payment, just as these merchants now accept payment from credits, debit cards, or PayPal
Think of BitPay as JARVIS, Tony Stark’s AI, except that bitpay help with processing Bitcoin deals and it has an app.
Well, I’m sure Jarvis can help manage Bitcoin transactions plus create an app for itself but let’s just focus on the bitpay app.
The bitpay app helps you to manage your bitcoin finances in one place usually referred to as wallet.
The bitpay service is secure and safe for your BitPay wallet. You can keep and send funds anywhere, Just as you would from any wallet.
Plus you can buy and sell Bitcoin on the app, and even downright convert your Bitcoin into cash via your bitpay visa card.
Is Coinbase Safe
Well, it may surprise you to know that over 98% of cryptocurrency is safely stored offline.
What about the 2% you ask? Well, it is seriously protected by top of the pack industry-leading online security systems.
Coinbase users’ accounts are subject to intense safety standards which include multiple-stage verification and top bank-level security.
You can protect your app with a passcode, or disable remotely your phone’s access to the app in case of theft or misplacement.
Coinbase App Features
- The app has smart tools to help users to know about the most recent updates.
Also, it has features that will help users with adequate knowledge about their portfolio plus automatic trading and price alerts.
- Users can track their crypto-currency performance.
The app’s dashboard is user-friendly and easy to use, you can find prices and the value of your assets at all times, via the web or mobile app.
- The app gives you the ability to buy cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and even litecoin with ease.
Though the trade can only be authorized via bank transactions or bank card.
- Coinbase is easy to use for even beginners and crypto-currency novices.
Beginners can easily build their crypto portfolio with the necessary tools available on Coinbase.
- With Coinbase, you can purchase crypto-currencies for as low as 25$The purchase can start with as low as $20.
- For starters, you can try blockchain mining, bitcoin cash games, bitcoin games, ethereum games, Litecoin games, or bitcoin trading.
To login to your Coinbase account, follow the instructions given below.
- Visit the URL https://coinbase.com/signin.
- Fill in your Email address and Password.
- Tap on the “Login” icon.
Coinbase Sign Up
For first time users
- Type and visit the URL link https://www.coinbase.com.
- Scroll to the right top side and tap on the ‘Sign Up’ widget.
- From the drop-down menu fill the blank form with the following credentials.
- Your full name, your email address, and a password.
- Be sure that the name you fill is the same on your identity card.
disregard using alias this could delay the account set up process plus might even impair your transactions ib the future
- create a password preferably having upper and lowercase letters combinations or add a number too.
- Select the “Create Account” button.
- A confirmation email will then be sent to your email address.
- Get to your email address open and click on the confirmation link. This will help you activate your Coinbase account.
- You will see steps for confirming your identity
Note that, using Coinbase presents you with different confirmation options. From security option on your dashboard, Phone number confirmation, Address, country, documents verification, and your ID.