Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for the Developing Commonwealth Countries 2022/2023
Students are now accepted to register for the commonwealth shared scholarship 2022/2023 especially those from low and middle-income countries which now offer a master’s program in the UK universities.
This scholarship is also funded by UK foreign, commonwealth, and development office. This scholarship is aimed at helping smart, intelligent, and willing students acquire knowledge at the highest level and also those that can’t pay to study abroad.
Trending: How to get a Canadian Scholarship
UK foreign, commonwealth, and development office sponsors the scholarship while it’s being supported by the UK universities.
It’s at UK universities that the scholarship will take place. and it’s a fully-funded scholarship. The level needed is those doing their master’s program. In the aspect of awards, they have received a lot.
The commonwealth scholarship eligibility requirements
- One, it’s either you are a citizen or that you are being permitted for refugee status or you are a British preserved person
- Two, you have to be residing in a reputable commonwealth country
- Three, be prepared to begin the academic session in the UK at the stating of the academic year
- Four, make sure your details are in the right order.
- Fifth, your language has be English but if it’s not, you have to provide evidence of your English abilities
See Also: Fully Funded Canadian scholarships
The Accepted countries are; Bangladesh, Cameroon, Eswatini, The Gambia, Ghana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, and Zambia.
Scholarships restricted scope
- Development of science and technology
- Building up the health structure and dimensions
- Encouraging worldwide prosperity
- Giving strength to international peace, safety, and authority
- Utilizing opportunities
The scholarships benefits include;
Fully paid fees and lifestyles, free accommodation, and other expenses connected to your schooling program.
See Also: Fully Funded Rotaract Scholarships
The information required
- Evidence of nationality or the refugee status
- The whole details concerning your qualification in English but in translation if not.