Dropbox Cloud Storage | Dropbox Account with Google
Dropbox Cloud Storage -Many of us think the only way to access and make use of dropbox is by creating an account. Note that we can also access the platform using our Google account.
Your Google account is already created, the only thing is to use it as a form of access on the site. You’ve so much to read about, just read through the article.
Dropbox Sign in With Google – Dropbox Cloud Storage
Checking in with Google means you can only use your Gmail account because Gmail is a product of Google. Apart from using your Google or Gmail account to access dropbox, you can also use other sign-in options and that’s for those using Apple devices.
If you’re using an Apple device, you have to login or sign in with your Apple ID details. There’re a lot of things about this platform that makes it good for business and personal use.
This is an online cloud storage platform that helps you to back up your files like documents and all. Dropbox is somehow free but you would need a plan for long-lasting usage.
The reason I said it’s somehow free is that you’re always given a free trial if you’re new to the platform and after some time you’ll have to start paying for the service.
This is where you’ll be provided with the plans and pricing of the platform. There’re five different plan options that you simply can subscribe to, dropbox features a Plus plan, family, professional, standard, and advanced plan.
For the Plus and family, there’s no free trial for it. You’ve to buy the plan straight off. Also, each of the plans has it’s own features scrolling down the plans and pricing page, you’ll find them.
This is another face for dropbox; dropbox paper. What does one think this paper part of it is used for, this is often a web document workspace for you to arrange and display text, media, and files all in one place.
The paper isn’t a stand-alone service, for you to make use of it, you need an account.
It allows its users to create, organize, and review content in a collaborative manner. A user can sync it’s Google calendar with paper and can also plan and share notes automatically based on the scheduled dates.
The dropbox download here is about the mobile app and this app is compatible with Android phones and iOS, including PCs. You can download the app to your device in order to access your account through the app on your devices.
All you need to download the app is to access your app store and search for the app. After which you can now click on the app and then tap on the download button. And next comes the installation of the app.
Dropbox My Account
For those that haven’t registered or created a dropbox account. You can do this with the assistance of the subsequent steps below. Do not forget that you’re to login with your Google account but first let’s talk about creating the account first.
- To create your account using the web, visit www.dropbox.com, and for mobile, open the app.
- Click on “Get Started” or scroll down and click on “Start your free trial”.
- Choose your choice of the plan by clicking the “Try for free”.
- Now, enter your first and last name.
- Enter your email, create your password, select your country, and lastly choose your trial plan “Standard or advanced”.
- Click the checkbox to agree to their terms and conditions, then click “Start a free trial” that’s all. Apart from doing all these, you can just sign up with Google by clicking on the link there.
You just have to choose the email you want to use to open the account, that’s if the email signed in on your Google account is more than one.
Wait for it to load and tap “Allow” for the first time. Choose your country, plan trial, the checkbox, and click start free trial.
All these are the steps to make an account without a Google account and with a Google account.
To check-in or log in to your account using Google or directly, you would need these steps below;
- Visit the site or the app, click the “Sign In” button or link to login to your account.
- Enter your email and password and click on check-in.
- But if you’re to use your Google account, just click the “Sign in with Google” and select the account you used in creating the account.
- Click the “Allow” link to continue. Note that when signing in with your Google or Gmail account, you don’t need to enter your password because your google details is what you used.
Above are the steps to log in to your dropbox account directly or using your Google account.