DropSend Login – Dropsend Reviews | Drop Send Alternatives
We’ll be looking into Dropsend Login today and we’re also going to be discussing Dropsend itself. It’s formally known that someone can log in to a platform that he or she has already created an account on.
Just as explained above, that you’re only allowed to login if you’re already a user of DropSend. If you’re not yet a user, that means you’ve to create an account for you to log in.
Before stepping to the log in part, it’s also right for those of us that don’t know about DropSend to know about it.
Dropsend – Dropsend Reviews
Here comes the review, what is DropSend? This is asked by so many people and some of us already reading through this article. Well, it’s a software tool that helps users to send and receive large files through email and the small desktop client.
It has been in existence since the year 2005 and available on Windows and Mac OS X. With the help of this software, users can send files that are of sizes up to 8GB and it’s available with AES security of 256bit.
It has an app that can be downloaded for smartphones like iPhones and Android phones. This app works similar to the web version, like sending and uploading large files up to 8GB which you know already.
With the app installed on your smartphone, you’ll forget everything about oversized email attachments and slow file uploads. It does not cost you anything to download the app, for it’s free and can be used by anyone as long as you have an account with the platform.
To download this very app, visit your smartphone app store and search for “Dropsend App” and wait for the result to come out. Click the install button to get the app on your smartphone. The app has some nice features which are;
- It sends files up to 8GB each to anyone in the world.
- Uploading of files to your DropSend online storage.
- Manage your DropSend account on the go.
- It works with a low connection.
- It works on smartphones from version 2.3.7 and above.
- Resume interrupted uploads.
- The download of files from your online DropSend storage to your device.
As you can see above, here are the features that DropSend has and offers to its users.
This is another aspect we’ll be looking into, the alternative of this software or platform. Here, you’ll be seeing a “20” alternative platform list for DropSend.
- Tresorit send.
- Digital Pigeon.
- Media Shuttle.
- Any Send.
- Send to Dropbox.
Above is the list of the 20 DropSend alternative software and there is still another alternative.
DropSend Account Sign Up
If you’re new to DropSend, you need to sign up for an account, and to do that follow the steps below;
- Visit the website at www.dropsend.com on your browser.
- When you get to the homepage, click “Start your Free Trial” and enter your first and last name.
- Enter your email and create your password.
- When everything is done, move to the boxes below and fill them all.
- Key in your cardholder name, card type, card number, the verification code, expiry date, and your zip or postal code.
- Next is to select your country and click “Apply”.
- By clicking on the apply button, your account will be registered and fully running on the platform.
In the course of following all these steps, if you find out any other information that you need to attend to. Go through it and your account will be verified and set up to for use immediately.
DropSend Sign in
To log in, access the site but this time. You’ve to proceed to the sign-in page, here are the steps to login your account if you’re already a user;
- When you visit the website, click “Log In” at the top of the homepage.
- Enter your email address and password.
- After filling in your login details. Click the button login and that’s all.