Facebook avatar features | Facebook Avatar now in the US | Make Facebook Avatar
After several releases in other countries, Facebook has officially launched its Facebook avatar features in the US. Currently the Facebook avatar feature is currently making rounds for the countries platform users as they enjoy the new feature.
The social giant’s Facebook recently started giving users its users the unique experience of having their own unique and custom avatar on the platform.
The custom avatar gives the user more options to express themselves other than their pictures by virtue of the avatar which is a 3D cartoon replica of the character.
This automatically adds an air of mystery to the user experience, just imagine chatting or conversing with the Facebook avatars, and the interesting is the fact that this Facebook avatar feature is available for use not just within but outside the Facebook app.
Another interesting fact is that the avatars can be used in the form of stickers, sounds fun right, and yeah these stickers can be used for commenting on the post and even during conversations between users.
And you can also use it as your profile picture much in the same way your Snapchat Bitmoji avatar can be used as your DP.
Before the US launch, the Facebook avatar feature has been running strong in some European countries, New Zealand and.
But the popularity instantly increased with its US launch given that the country has one of the largest user bases in the world.
While some might argue that the avatars are silly or childish, the truth is that it offers the user something unique other than texts and emoji’s, which is surely a unique user experience.
Facebook officially Launches Avatars in the US
Majority of social media users in the US has surely heard that the avatar feature has been launched in the US
Strangely they’ve failed to notice that the feature is free. So now that you’re aware that the feature is free, there are still obligations to meet to ensure that you can use the app.
One of such is that you must have a registered Facebook account if you haven’t registered yet you can do so now by following these easy steps.
- Download the Facebook application from either Google play store for android or the apple play store for iPhone.
- Open the Facebook application icon
- Click on sign-up
- Fill in your name, gender, phone number, or email address, date of birth.
- Select a strong password
- Verify your email or phone number\
- Select a profile picture.
And you’re good to go.
How to make your Facebook Avatar
It is pretty easy to create your Facebook avatar by following the steps listed below.
- Launch the Facebook app.
- Tap on the menu icon, which is (3) tiny horizontal lines on the top right of your screen.
- Hit the “See More” option and then on “Avatars”.
- Tap on “Next” and then on “Get Started”.
- Begin customizing your avatar.
- When you are satisfied with what you have created, tap on the Checkmark icon at the top of the page.
- Tap on the “Next” then “Done” button and you just created your Facebook Avatar.
Sounds easy right, these are the simple procedures you need to follow to create your avatar.
How to Use your Facebook Avatar features
Now that you have created your Facebook avatar, you should get started using it right away.
First use it as your profile picture, to make it your profile picture. Then, tap on the share icon immediately after you’ve created your avatar, and select from the options to share it as your profile picture.
Next use it for commenting and conversing by tapping on the smiley face icon on the text options. From there, the avatar icon selects your avatar and post.
How to Edit your Facebook Avatar features
You need the steps below to edit your Facebook Avatar for free.
- Launch a chat with your Facebook account on your device and sign in. You can open the comment section on any Facebook
- Then, Click on the smiley icon in the text area and select your avatar.
- Hit the pencil button/icon on your avatar and start customizing your avatar.
- Tap on the Check Mark icon at the top of the screen after customizing your avatar. After this, click on the “Next” and then the “Done” button.