Facebook Business | How to use Facebook for business
Facebook Business- Every small business needs to be on Facebook. If you want your business to grow faster and connect with people around the world and those around you.
People using Facebook are over 2.2 billion. Therefore, Small businesses can use Facebook in so many ways to promote their businesses, increase their brand awareness, increase customer report and boost market recognition.
I am writing this to help every reader because and using it and it’s working for me. Through my Facebook page http://Fb.me/bigglesphotography, I have been able to get many people within my state of residence to locate me and all be for photography services.
Even though it may seem difficult, but it’s the best way to grow faster if you apply the right strategies.
You can even use the paid campaign from your page to boost your appearance more than your friends and followers can see on Facebook. If you purchase Facebook ads for your business, it’ll surely take your business to the next level within your targeted area.
Steps to Facebook Business boost
If you want to utilize the Facebook business advantage, you’ll start by creating a Facebook business page. It’s not just creating a Facebook account. In your Facebook account, you’ll create a Business page where you’ll be posting information about our business.
Through your page, you can connect with your customers and prospective clients and fans. Once a user likes your page, he/she will start seeing updates from the page on their news feed.
To create your Facebook business page, you must first create a personal Facebook profile account.
During the Facebook page creation, you’ll be asked some questions such as the category to describe your page, the business name, the address, and phone number. Thereafter, you can upload a cover photo. Enter all the necessary information so that your customers can recognize your page and find the information about your business on the page. Most times, you’ve to include a call to action button so that followers can call you from your page.
Things you need to include in your Facebook page
Here are things you need to include in your page to enable your followers or visitors access your business easily:
- About: This seems to be a very important aspect of the part. It describes your page with the address, business details, contact details, hours and website URL. Now as people go online to find out specific information about your business, it drives the potential customer to know what you offer.
- Events: You use the events to promote upcoming events in these sections. When you create an event on Facebook, you’ll invite people and share specific information about it in one place.
- Community: This is where posts, photos, and videos from customers show up. it enables your audience or customers to interact, learn and share ideas about your business.
- Home: it’s the place where updates and post live. It’s the first page that the users see each time they visit your page.
- Photos: It’s the photos tab features that show your photos on the page that you’ve posted on the page.
- Offers: At the offers section, you can post discounts or deals that you wish to give the customers. It encourages people to come to your Facebook page. Encourage customers to like your page and find the deal on it.
- Info and ads: this section is to add transparency to your page. it shows all followers any ads you’re running presently.
- Post: Shows every post, both timeline photos, and updates.
- Reviews: From the review tab, your customers can write a review and say if they would recommend your business. You’ll see ratings at the top of your page.
- Services: shows your services on the page. You can include a photo on your services, its names, pricing, and description.
- Shop: this section adds your inventory on the page. Via shop sections, people can buy your products directly from Facebook. The sales can be sent to your bank account instantly.
Facebook Practices that encourage Good Facebook business
Now that you’ve created your Facebook page, you now have to create content regularly to engage your followers. The below list is how to engage your customers:
- Post regularly and respond to messages
Through your Facebook messenger, you can reply to customers. You’ll see your inbox at the top of your page if you’re signed in as an admin. Facebook messenger is very attractive to customers and they really want to know how fast you can respond to them.
- Use of Facebook insight- This shows data on actions taken, page views, number of people reached and the number of engagements and others. Through this, you can measure the page effectiveness and also improve on it.
- Use of Facebook publishing Tools: this will help you to schedule your posts to go live in the future. You can use it to create videos, advertise your business, promote an event, make an offer and write a note on post job applications on your page.
- You must know your target: audience: Every product or service is meant for certain people, age and classes. So, make sure you target the right audience.
- Provide giveaway to customers and prospective customers.
- You must be personable
- Create events and advertise events
- Have conversations. Publish a post and respond to comments, questions and also, show concerns.
- Show business highlights and milestones
- You should use Facebook ads
- Create Facebook videos