Facebook Career | Find Jobs near Me – Facebook Jobs From Home
The Facebook Career? Facebook is a center that brings bringing people together. It designs items and delivers services that connect and bring the world together.
This is one of the reasons why Facebook has over 3 billion people using t app and its features.
Facebook is now a giving employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is a company that doesn’t engage in any form of discrimination.
Therefore it no uprising they have we convicts in their employment opportunity. They also consider a qualified candidate with criminal histories.
However, Facebook also committed to giving eligible candidates with disabilities and disabled veterans accommodations.
Facebook Jobs Near Me
If I want to locate a Facebook Job near me, how do to go about it?
Well, you find jobs using Facebook career features. using the location tab on the main page.
How Do I Find Facebook Jobs Near Me
Are you finding it difficult to locate jobs, well simply Follow the directions below to locate FB jobs near you.
- Open your web browser and type in www.facebook.com/careers/
- On the FB career homepage, navigate upward and click on the “jobs” icon.
- A new page will be opened
- To search for a job by location, move to the filter field on the left pane, and select “by area of work?
From the list select the kind of work you are looking forward to getting, then apply. To search or filter by location, in other to find jobs near you, click on the “filter by location” tab.
- You will see locations like North America, Europe, the middle east,& Africa, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
From these locations, click on continent your location fall under,
then proceed to find your country and then follow the guide to find a job to apply for.
You can find jobs on Facebook with these steps.
Facebook Career in the US
Discover amazing Facebook Job opportunities in the United States.
The FB company’s open jobs in the US cover a variety of teams working on a wide range of so-called projects.
designing new products and building tools that connect the whole world.
List of Facebook Careers in the US
These are the categories of jobs available that You can find
- Advertising technology.
- Business development and partnerships.
- Product management.
- Software engineering.
- Communications & public policy.
- Legal, finance, facilities & Admin.
- Design & User Experience.
- Sales & marketing.
- Enterprise Engineering.
- People &recruiting.
- Data & analytics.
- Technical program management.
- Global operations.
There are a variety of positions embedded in the jobs category mentioned above.
So bear in on mind that when you want to apply for any of the Jobs above, that you will be selecting the job description you want.
How to Apply for Jobs
Follow the steps listed below to apply for jobs from anywhere in the world.
- Open your chrome browser and search for www.facebook.com/careers/locations/London/ to access career London’s page.
- When it opens, kindly scroll down, look near the bottom of the page you will see a section that says “We’re hiring”
- In this section, you are going to see about 181 Jobs related to London, UK.
- To find jobs to apply for, you can search by area of work, location, category, App or service, by employment type and by Job type.
- With these features, you will be able to find the Job you want to apply for.
- When you find the job, select it.
- Scroll to the “apply” button at the top to start the application process.
- Those that live in London, you can apply for a job on the FB platform following the steps that I have provided you with above.
Facebook Jobs from Home
Most of us are sick and tired of staying at home doing nothing, with no source of income.
This period of lockdown, you understand the need to find something to keep you busy at the same time putting money in your pocket.
I have good news for you there are tons of online jobs available that let you work from the comfort of your home while you earn your pay.
There are lots of freelancing jobs to apply for including content writing, customer support, customer onboarding specialists, info researcher, etc.