Facebook free dating | tips on Dating On Facebook App
Facebook dating free- Of recent the Facebook app has been updated with some new and developed features. Some of these include the Facebook avatar and Facebook Dating free.
Using these new features, users can now communicate with friends and family in more fun ways.
Similar to other dating sites, the Facebook dating feature has provided single users an exciting platform to get into meaningful relationships. This feature is officially available for the use of users.
Dating on Facebook Free
Only users from the age of 18 and above are eligible to use Facebook Dating free. This feature is not available to all countries, but soon it will be launched in all countries across the world.
Only users using the Facebook app can gain access to this feature. It is free and easy to use as it is already used in India.
In order to access this app, users are to create a Facebook dating profile as it is a separate room on the Facebook app. This feature doesn’t use your Facebook profile on the app.
Facebook Dating Site
The Facebook dating site is a separate app that can be downloaded and as such, it cannot be operated on the web browser or through a link.
And you can as well access the dating feature from the Facebook application updated version. Just update your Facebook app and log in to your account. Click on the see more options on the Facebook menu page, there you’ll find the feature.
Features of Facebook Dating
The Facebook dating site comes with some features, some of which are;
- Live locations: live locations can be shared between users in the chat room. This helps to provide security among members.
- Story sharing through the linked account: users can share story from their Instagram and Facebook accounts to their dating accounts. Meaning your account is linked to your Facebook and Instagram account.
- Secret Crush: users are allowed to add up to 9 friends using the secret crush feature. Normally this is not allowed by default. All you need to do is add them to your secret crush list and they will add you too before you two can get matched.
Create a Facebook Dating Profile
Users are required to sign up for an account on Facebook dating. This can be done via the steps below:
- Launch the Facebook mobile app.
- Sign in to your account.
- From the homepage, tap on the menu icon.
- Tap on the sees more options.
- Then tap on Dating.
- You will be required to create a Facebook dating account from this page.
- Fill in your gender and location to continue.
- Then put in place 12 tiles or get answers to the questions asked on the page.
- Add some pictures of you to let others know who you are or how you look.
- Select your match preference and tap on continue.
Your account will be created and ready to use. You will have to tap on the love icon to notify an interest on a user. Otherwise, you can skip the user by tapping on the cancel sign (X).