Facebook Hidden Friends –See Hidden Friends on your Facebook
The Facebook hidden friends can actually be seen if you know how to go about it. I guess you wish to know, then you are in the right place. How can see hidden friends then? It’s the very question that we’ll answer here. Facebook has now been modified and upgraded. One of the modifications is that the friend list can now be hidden from certain people on the platform. If you are having problems hiding Facebook friends, we are here for you. If you want to see hidden friends on the Facebook platform, allow us to take you on the journey.
Facebook Hidden Friends
To view other people’s Facebook friends is no longer easy these days. This is because users on the platform have discovered how to hide Facebook friends on the Facebook platform successfully. Hiding friends on the Facebook platform is one of the best to stay secured and private nowadays. People hide their friends on the Facebook platform for many reasons. Mainly because they do not want others to know the kind of friends they keep.
How to See Facebook Hidden Friends
If someone hides his or her friend on Facebook then you can’t see their friends. However, the only thing you can see on his profile is mutual friends. However, where the person does not have mutual friends with you. It simply entails that you will not be able to see anything at all on his or her profile. So, there is a way you can easily see hidden friends and mutual friends on Facebook. In this article, we’ll be sharing that with you.
Creating Facebook Account
To be able to hide friends on the Facebook platform, you must first have an account on the Facebook platform. Creating a Facebook account is also very easy. All you need to do is provide a number or an email address and create a password.
To create a Facebook account, use the steps following below:
- First, open the Facebook website which is located at com. Alternatively, you can launch the app if you have one on your device. The apps could be either the Facebook lite app, Facebook app, or the Facebook messenger app.
- If you’re using a PC, while you are on the Facebook website scroll down and click on the sign-up button. If you are using a mobile device, tap on “create an account” on your screen
- Then complete the form provided by Facebook on your screen. Fill it with the correct details. This is because you will be asked to confirm later if anything goes wrong.
- Check again if your mobile number or email address is correct as you would be asked to verify it later.
- Then click on the sign-up button to continue your registration.
- Finally, verify your mobile number or email address by following the on-screen prompts.
In the next step, you will be able to add some friends. However, you can skip it for now. Closely follow the rest steps to complete your account setup.
How to See Hidden Facebook Friends Using the Social Revealer
To be able to see someone’s hidden friends on Facebook is what we will talk about in this session. To be able to do this, you will need a PC with Google Chrome installed on it. To begin, follow the procedure below;
- First, go to the Google Chrome web store and install the “social revealer” extension.
- After successfully installing the social revealer, open your Facebook at com.
- Now log in to your Facebook account if you have not done so.
- Now go to the profile of the person that you want to see his or her friend list.
- Open the “social revealer” extension on chrome and find see friends.
- Immediately, a new tab will open and you will see a list of all the person’s friends.
That is how to see someone’s hidden friend on Facebook using a social revealer. It is extremely easy once you follow the procedure. In summary, simply add the social revealer extension to your chrome. Then go ahead and enjoy unlimited revealed hidden friend lists. If you have any issue doing this, simply go back to the procedures above to get it right.