Facebook Instant Messenger – Facebook Messenger Benefits
Facebook Instant Messenger is a messaging app platform designed by Facebook. At first, it was developed in 2008 as a chatroom on Facebook.
it was later revamped to a standalone app in 2010. This app functions properly on iOS devices and on Android devices.
This is one of the apps that you can use to communicate with your friends and family, clients, and associate.
Let’s see more on the topic in this article Facebook Instant Messenger.
Facebook Instant Messenger
Facebook Instant Messenger was launched in August 2011 after Facebook has acquired a group messaging app known as Beluga.
The messenger operates differently from the main Facebook, one does not need to have a Facebook account to use this app.
Although having a Facebook account will help synchronize especially your contact with the app to enable communication with ease.
In April 2020, officially Facebook released the Messenger app for Desktop, and it functions in Windows 10 and macOS.
You can get it on Apple Store and Microsoft Store
However, you can exchange photos, videos, audio, files, stickers, and also reacts to other people’s messages on the platform and interact with bots.
You can also send and receive video and voice calls on Messenger.
Users can have multiple accounts, play games on the platform, send messages with the end-to-end encryption option.
Features of Facebook Instant Messenger
Facebook Instant Messenger has lots of features. One of the unique features is the fact that no Facebook account is required to access this app.
This makes those who do not have accounts with Facebook and those who may have close their account to also use this platform.
However, the following are the features of Facebook messenger
- Users can sign up without a Facebook account.
- Users can make voice and video calls on the platform.
- Also, users enjoy direct messaging with family and friends and clients.
- You can send money on this app to friends using your debit card details. You can do this with your mobile app or the website.
- It allows users to play games in a group on the platform.
You don’t need to download the game or visit the website to play games.
- In the chat room, you can chat up to 50 people at a time with a video just like zoom.
- Use reactions with emojis, stickers to react to comments.
- With your Facebook account, if you’re using the messenger app any of your private messages will be seen on the messenger.
- You can archive and unachieved messages or hide them from visible views.
- Share your location with your friends and family. Features are only available on the mobile app.
- Users can make a request for a ride from your Uber or left account using your mobile app.
- You can send audio clips instead of text or audio call.
These are the features of the Facebook messenger.
Facebook Messenger Download
The Facebook messenger can be download from the app store or on Google Play Store.
The app is compatible with iOS devices, desktop computers, and Android phones. Follow these steps to access the app:
- On any browser of your choice.
- Get to Google Play store for those with Android phones and for those with iOS devices get to the app store.
You can use any other app store of your choice.
- On the search bar type in “Facebook Messenger”.
- From the result find the “Facebook Messenger App”.
- Click on it to get to the app page.
- Next, scroll down and click on the “Install” button.
- Then the app will proceed on downloading and after that, it will install itself immediately into your device.