Facebook Life Event |Steps to Add Life Events on Facebook
Facebook life event is quite cool and everyone needs to have it. If you want people to see what’s happening live where you are or in any event. The Facebook life events will help you to let the world know what is happening in your location per time.
I’ll be discussing how to or the ways you can show the world the event in your life or activities around you in just a few steps.
Ways to adding Facebook life event to your Facebook account
- To achieve this, tap on your Facebook to login or open your Facebook account. This happens if you’re not logged in. Logging in with your Password.
- Click the news feed icon. Then, you’ll find it at the button right corner of the screen for iPhone users or you can see it at the top right corner for all Android users.
- Tap on your name at the top of the menu bar. Then, it’ll lead you to your Facebook timeline.
- Scroll down and click on the ‘’Live Event’’ below the right of your Facebook account. You’ll find ‘’ what’s on your Mind? In the following text box near your timeline.
- Choose a live event option. From there, you’ll see many live events as a suggestion. The most life event is just toward the top of your page and you’ll see other live event categories with more options behind the page.
- Enter the title into the search bar at the top of the screen. Click on icon below the search bar to create your own live event.
- Key in your life event’s details. Though this can vary by Facebook and it depends on the life event you choose.
- Click on ‘’Skip’’ option at the top right corner of the screen.
Once your life event is created, you can choose an icon and continue.
Fill in the description of the life event and it’ll appear down the title of the life event. From here, you can select to skip the above step if you don’t want it. Lastly, click on ‘Post’. Just at the upper-right of the screen. Once you’ve done this, the life event is saved to your Facebook timeline.
Adding Facebook Life Event on Desktop
- Visit https://www.facebook.com on your device browser of your choice. Then, it’ll load your news feed as soon as you log in. In case you’ve not logged in, fill in your email address or your phone number, provide your password and tap on the ‘Login’.
- Tap on the name at the top right corner of Facebook and click the continue button.
- Click the ‘’Life Event’’ seen at the upper right of the ‘’Create a Post’’ Section. When this is done, it’ll pop up a new window.
- Choose a live event category of your choice by placing the mouse cursor over a category title at the left part of the pop-up window and it’ll involve the following:
- Education and work
- Living and home
- Wellness and health
- Relationship and family
- Experiences and travel
Choose the life event just by clicking on the preset life event at the right part of the window.
It’s important you know that each category has ‘’Create your own’’ option that you can click on if you can’t find a life event preset that fits it.
To achieve this, follow this:
- Key in your life events details
- Provide the title of the life events
- Key in the event location
- Tag anyone that wants to experience the life event with you
- Fill in the data for that particular event
- Provide a matching story that’ll explain the Facebook life event
- Tap on ‘’SAVE’ and it’ll post the life event straight to your timeline and it’ll be added to your Timeline.