Facebook Recovery page | Recovery Code | Facebook Account Recovery Code
Facebook Recovery- If you by any chance have issues with Facebook granting you access to your account, you can recover your information if you read on.
This results from illegal activities that are becoming commonplace in Facebook such as hacking. People continually have issues with this and it can be devastating.
Especially when you don’t have a concrete idea why you no longer have access to your account. Try visiting the Facebook help center for information on account recovery also, you can recover your account if you deactivated it for any reason.
That is temporal deactivation not permanent. As a Facebook user, you should take your FB security very seriously. It helps secure your account against cybercriminals
Facebook recovery page- if You Disabled Your Account Personally
If you’ve disabled your facebook beforehand, this is how to recover it
- Visit the Facebook website using your web browser
- The sign-up page will display
- Input your login details
- Click “Cancel Deletion” especially if you have an account nominated to be deleted
After this, your account will become active once again
Facebook Account Recovery for FB Deactivation
Facebook doesn’t just disable people’s accounts. It’s as a result of some compromise in your FB Account. This is how you recover such an account:
- Visit the FB website using your web browser on your desktop
- Input your sign in details and click “Login”
- Click on “My FB Account Has Been Disabled”
- Then, follow https://www.facebook.com/help/www/103873106370583/
- Click “Submit an Appeal” tab
- The appeal form will display with an option to log out
- Immediately, close your web browser and open it again
- Input your Email address or Phone number and Name
- Upload a photo of you for identification
After that, you will receive a message once your account has been activated
Facebook Recovery Code
Facebook Recovery Code is a code given to users by Facebook just in case they want to recover their account.
This is how you get it:
- Login your Facebook Account
- Locate “Settings”
- Click “Security and Login”
- Click “Two Factor Authentication”
- Input your password and recovery code
In the case where you visit the Facebook Help Center to recover your FB Account, you may be asked for this code.
Thanks for reading, kindly share this post to your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Instagram.