Free Dropbox account | How to sign up for free Dropbox account
Free Dropbox account- Dropbox is a well designed modern cloud service workspace that allows users to keep everything they do online as a document, images, files safe. It helps for more document safety in bringing your files together in one place so that you can easily find then in a synchronized way across all your internet-connected devices anytime you want and anywhere you want it.
That Dropbox is designed for -Free Dropbox account
As far as saving information, document and files are needed, you’ll surely need a Dropbox account. Therefore, Dropbox is primarily designed for:
- Freelancers and other solo workers
- Teams and business owners/companies.
Features /Benefits of Dropbox
- It’s easy to use anywhere you want it
- It keeps every file safe and where it belongs with guaranteed security
- You can access it anywhere in the world with internet connections
- It reduces all the busy work in physical file documentations and enables users to focus on the things that are most important to them.
Dropbox offers a business account the helps users to store business files up to a storage capacity of 2GB space.
For companies or individuals that need more storage capacity, they can go for the premium version for a fee. Dropbox services are in different categories:
- The Dropbox Basic: This plan is free to plan for everyone and it gives users up to 2GB free space and other file sharing features
- Dropbox Pro– For the pro service, it costs about $10 per month and users get up to 1TB of storage space plus new file-sharing services
- The Dropbox for business- Its business plan costs $15 per month and provides users an unlimited storage space. As a business or a company, I think this is what you should go for to get maximum file storage and protection.
How to create a or sign up for Dropbox
Signing up for the Dropbox account gives you the opportunity to enjoy the free service that it offers. Here are the steps to sign up for Dropbox:
- Go to the Dropbox website at http://www.dropbox.com
- Tap on the sign up for free button
- Key in your first name
- Last name
- Your email address
- Choose a strong password for the account
- Select a plan for your Dropbox
So, as you log in to your account, you can now access the services.
How to share or access my files on Dropbox
As a cloud storage service, you can copy your files to the cloud and then, access them later at your convenient time or the need arises. You can access your account on any smartphones, laptops or other internet-connected devices. To share your files on Dropbox, use the steps below:
- Login to your Dropbox account
- Tap on the files tab
- Go down to the file you want
- Click on the share button
- Enter your email address and the name of the person wish to share the file with
- Tap on the share button. After, the recipient will get an email with a link to the file.