Free storage app | how to download free storage app for personal use
Free storage app-Have you been in search of perfect personal cloud storage? Goggle Drive comes to mind when deciding on the best. With Goggle drive, you can safely back up and access all your files from any device at all.
You can also invite anyone to view, comment or edit on your folders or files, it also grants easy access to all your content
You can also use it in storing, sharing, or collaborate files and folders from other mobile devices, tablets, or computers.
Keep reading to learn more about the Goggle drive
free storage app -Goggle Drive
Goggle drive is a service for file storage and synchronization. It was launched in April 24, 2012, developed by Goggle. It offers users the platform to store files on services, synchronize files across devices, and also share files.
Drive also offers apps with offline capabilities for window ad macOS computers and also android and IOS smartphones including tablets. It is made up of Goggle slides, Goggle sheets, drawings, spreadsheets, presentations, forms, and others.
Users get to enjoy 15GB free storage space. Files that are created and edited using office suite are saved in Google Drive.
Users can freely collaborate in Microsoft Office files without needing to convert file formats and edit and store over 100 additional file type
Including CAD files, images, PDFs, and lots more. It complements and integrates your team’s existing technology. Users enjoy great speed, reliability, and performers as Goggle capabilities are embedded in Drive.
Features of Google Drive
There are many incredible features that are scare in other cloud storage, below are some;
- Sharing: Drive incorporates a system of file sharing in which the creators of a file or folder is the owner, by default. That means, being the owner, you can regulate the public visibility of the file or folder.
- File View: different formats of files are allowed for view on Google Drive. Such as Image files (JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, WEBP), Video file (WEBM, MPEG4, 3GPP, MOV, MPEG, and others), audio formats (MP3, M4A, WAV, OGG), Text files (TXT) and many others.
- Search: your search results can be narrowed by file type, ownership, visibility, and the open with the app. You can search for images by destination either describing or naming them.
- Third-party apps: there are a number of external web applications that work with Drive that are available in Chrome Web Store. To an application, you have to sign into the Chrome Web Store.
Google Drive App- Free storage app
With the Google Drive app, you can;
- Safely store and access your files anywhere.
- Quickly access recent and important files.
- Share and set permissions for files and folders.
- Get push notifications about important activities on your files.
- Make use of your device’s camera to scan paper documents.
- Search for files by name and content.
- View your content while on the go while offline.
You can access this app free on App Store on the device you’re using and also download easily
Google Drive Download
Irrespective of the device you are using, you can also download this app on your device.
Follow the steps to download;
- Open Google Play Store or Apple App Store and type in Google Drive on the search.
- Tap on the first Drive result to load its information page.
- Tap “Install” to get the app.
Once it’s done downloading, it is then time to sign in.
My Google Drive Login
It is fast and easy to log in. As a service provided by Goggle, you need to have a Google account to log in.
Go to the website to login. On the page that will be loaded, enter your email address and hit on Next. Type in your password and hit on Sign In. After logging into your Drive account you’ll now start uploading files for you to use later.