Fully Funded Rotary Peace Fellowship Programme 2022-2023
The application for The Rotary Peace Fellowship Programme for 2022-2023 is ongoing.Well, This program started in 2002 and has since trained more than 1,300 fellows in the various Rotary Peace Centres. This opportunity is mainly for leaders with work experience in peace and development. Beneficiaries of the Rotary Peace Fellowship are committed to community service to the people. Not just that, but also international service that will engender peace.
Every year, the Rotary Foundation rolls out about 130 fellowships for master’s degree programs. It also awards 80 certificate studies at premier universities. Interested applicants from the world over are advised to apply for this life-changing opportunity.
Basic Details-Rotary Peace Fellowship
Fellowship Sponsored By: Rotary Foundation
Fellowship Host Institutions: Designated Premier Universities
Applicable Fellowship Type: Full Funding
Its Available Fellowship Slot: 130
Available Fellowship level: Masters and Professional Certificate
Fellowship Worth/Amount: Full funding to cover tuition and living expenses
Subject Eligibility: Keep reading to see the eligible subjects
Eligible Countries/Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements for Eligibility
To be qualified for the Rotary Peace Fellowship Programme 2022, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Have a strong proficiency in English Language
- Must be a bachelor’s degree holder before applying for the fellowship
- Must be someone with cross-cultural understanding and peace as shown through professional and academic achievements and personal or community service.
- applicant must have a minimum of three years of full-time experience in peace or development work.
- Must show a strong leadership potential
- Must be able to share and explain their plan to promote peace aligns with Rotary’s mission.
- International Development Policy
- International Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Peace Studies
- Peace, Conflict, Security and Development
- Social Science.
Procedure For Application
- First, go through the curriculum and programs at each of the Rotary Peace Centers. This will enable you to make a good decision when asked to rank two centers you prefer. Two centers for the Master’s program and one center for the certificate program.
- Ensure that you submit your application by 31 May. Applications should contain a resume, academic and/or professional recommendations, essays, transcripts, social impact plan certificate, and master’s test scores. Note that all submitted materials must be in English.
- Get endorsed by a Rotary District. This is a core part of the application process. Rotary Districts are regionally-based Rotary representatives located across the globe. You can easily identify and contact your local Rotary district directly using the application platform. The district will then interview you before they submit an endorsement decision for your application.
- Engage with Rotary Club. You can easily use the Club Finder to locate the Rotary club nearest you. Being active with a club is a great way to learn about Rotary’s work in your community and around the world. This will also give you an opportunity to join the work in your community. Recommendations from clubs are optional although it is strongly recommended.
- Expect the selection results. You will receive an email notification. This is mostly sent in November. If you are selected for a fellowship, you will be informed of the Peace Center you will study.
- Endeavor to apply for admission to the university where your Peace Center is located. Please note that selection for the fellowship does not mean admission to the university.
Deadline of Application
31st May 2021.
Leave a Reply