Future Africa Internship Program 2021 | Applications Ongoing
The Future Africa Internship Program for 2021 is finally open. So, applications are invited from young Africans for the Future Africa Internship Program (FAIP) 2021. This program offers Africans with less than two years of work experience the opportunity to intern in their prospective area of expertise.
For the internship, interns will undergo a capacity-building program in the workplace. They will also be exposed to FAIP values that will help equip them with the right mindset to deliver value for their host organization.
The qualified and successful ones will be matched according to proximity. They will also be matched with regard to career alignment with available organizations.
Basic Details-Future Africa Internship Program 2021 | Applications Ongoing
Host Company/Organisation: The Future Project
Offer Program Type: Student/graduate internship
Program/Internship Location: To be determined by host organizations
Number of available Slots: Not specified
Minimum Basic Qualifications: University Students or Recent Graduates
Eligible Countries/Nationality: Africans
About The Future Africa Internship Program 2021
This amazing program provides highly motivated individuals an excellent opportunity to gain industry experience. It also provides an avenue to test-drive their careers and be exposed to the great stuff from giants in their industries.
In addition, it also allows you to gain new perspectives. As well as innovative ideas while you improve your skills in a diverse environment. Interestingly, all these will be amongst the next generation of future leaders.
Apart from the learning opportunities, as an intern, you will get to work with some of the industry’s best people. In addition to exposure to real-life projects, challenges, and company initiatives. With these, they’ll develop technical skills and experience. This will enable interns to develop interpersonal skills by networking with other interns.
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
To be qualified for the Future Africa Internship Program, candidates must satisfy the following conditions:
- Applicants should have a strong zeal for learning, growth as gaining relevant industry skills.
- Each Applicant should have less than two years of work experience.
- Applicants should also be skillful in their chosen field.
- Every applicant should have good communication, interpersonal skills. All in addition to the ability to work in a team.
- University student applicants should have finished at least the second year of a university program.
- There is a minimum of 3 months, with a maximum period of 5 months for the program. All applicants should be available for that period.
procedures for Application
All interested candidates for Program 2021 are to fill the application form and submit it before the application deadline.