Global Undergraduate Scholarships at the University of Sheffield in the UK
Global Undergraduate Scholarships At The University of Sheffield in the UK is available. Apply now as the University of Sheffield announces its 2021 Global Undergraduate Scholarships. Of course, the scholarship is to be taken in the UK. The scholarship is available for undergraduate students to study any course of their choice. This has to be a course that is offered by the university. Now, you can go ahead and read through to see if you are qualified and apply.
Sponsor(s) Of Scholarship: University of Sheffield, UK.
Type Of Scholarship: Scholarships are Fully-Funded Scholarships
Level Of Scholarship: Scholarships for Masters Students (MBA)
Available Slots: 30 scholarship slots available
Worth Of Scholarship: The scholarship should cover tuition fees, airfares, accommodation, and other students’ benefits
Eligible Subjects: scholarships cover all undergraduate programs tenable in the University of Sheffield.
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are basically for students from the UK & EU, international students may also apply for the scholarships.
Requirement of English Language: This may or may not be a necessary requirement
Criteria For Eligibility and Selection
It is one to apply, it is another to be eligible. This is the same for the 2021 Global Undergraduate Scholarships At The University of Sheffield in the UK. In order to stand a chance, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be home and a European Union student.
- The applicant should have a household income of £40,000 or less and also applicant should have achieved A*, A, A (or higher) in your A-Levels (or equivalent).
- Finally, the award is only for new undergraduate students starting their first degree at the University.
- First, the applicant must also have an academic offer to study a full-time, undergraduate course at the University of Sheffield. The offer should be starting in September 2019 and be eligible to pay the home rate of fees.
- Applicants should only submit an application once they’ve received an offer from the university.
- All applicants can easily apply for the scholarship. They can do so through the given official link: https://finance.ssid.shef.ac.uk/users/sign_in