Google Business Site | How to Create Google Business Account/Website
Google Business site is the platform that you can use to build your business to reach more people. In case you don’t have a website for your business, it’s time you have one. We can’t overemphasize the benefits of having a website for your business. Through the Google Business site known as Google My Business, you can build a website for your business.
What is the Google Business website?
The Google business site is a business website you build using Google My business website builder. Google My Business website builder is just a free Google tool used in creating a full custom website for your business. It doesn’t matter the size of your business, whether it’s small or big.
With this tool, you can create a website for your business either with your mobile phone or your desktop just for 5 or 10 minutes. Here, Google has an update of your details on your Google My Business listing.
Purpose of a Business Website
The purpose of having a business website is to let your prospective customers know what you offer. People can easily locate you or make purposes from the website. Also, it creates awareness for your business and makes more people those about your business. Through it, you can easily display your products, advertise and have more visibility coverage.
Benefits of Google Business website
- It’s 100% free unless you don’t have a Google business account custom domain name, then you can purchase a domain name for your business.
- Google updates your website info depending on your Google My Business Account.
- Owners can post pictures, Videos of their products and all that is related to their business.
- It allows you to choose any theme of your choice for your site
- Allows you to place ads on your site
- It builds a stronger relationship between you and your customers. Hence, you’ll make more sales
- It collects reviews and comments from your customers around the world.
- This platform helps to build your customer base.
How you can Create a Google Business Website
In less than 10 minutes, you can create your Google business website. It’s quite easy. However, you must follow the right procedures. Most importantly, you must have a Google My Business account.
Then, follow the steps below:
- Just sign in to your Google My Business account
- Head straight to the admin and click on ‘’Website’’ located at the left side of the Menu
- Tap on ‘’Get started’’
- Then, fill in your address for your customers to locate you
- Select a suitable theme for your site, a good font, and color.
- Describe your Google business account, enter a headline and the content of your site
- Provide pictures, videos of your products
- By so doing, your site will be automatically updated by Google through your Google my Business info.
Thanks to Google for having given your business a website to reach more clients. It’s free and you don’t have to pay for this.