Google Drive install | install Google Drive 2020 Latest version
The Google drive is a back up the server; let’s call it a digital bank where you can store all your files and document. It’s cloud storage that can be easily accessed from any device signed in. Google drive is accessible to only Google users. Google Drive has an app and this article shows you how to download and use the app.
The major feature of the app is the backup feature that saves all our files on your device, saving you from major data loss. Other Google apps that are also important are Google news, Google maps, and Google translator.
Features of the Google drive
Here are the features of the Google Drive App you must know.
- With your Google drive app, you can store files and access them from anywhere in the world.
- Locate a file either by the name or the content.
- The app gives you the ability to view these files without having to download them.
- Also, you can also share this file directly with others directly through their platform.
- You can quickly hide files and access them easily.
- You can view the file detail and file activity.
These are some of the benefits of using the Google Drive app.
On iOS | Google Drive Install process
- On your iOS device, select the apple play store icon.
- Tap on the search bar in the apple store app.
- Search for ‘‘Google drive’’
- From your search result, select the Google Drive app.
- Click on the ‘‘get’’ icon
- Wait for the app to download and install.
On Android – Google Drive Download
- On your android device, select the Google play store app and launch it, make sure you have internet connectivity.
Note that installations are usually slow if the network strength is poor.
- Once the app has been launched, locate, and tap the search icon.
- Now type ‘’Google drive’’
- From the options listed select the Google Drive app.
- Now select install
- Downloading will start immediately and after downloading, it will immediately start installing.
- During the installation process, you are advised to stay on the play store app.
- After a few moments installation is completed.
On Windows Phones | Google drive install
- Connect your device to the internet; make sure that you have a strong internet connection.
- Once you’ve established a secured connection, locate the store icon on your device and select it.
- Locate the search bar on the store page and select it.
- Now type in ‘Google drive’ and wait for the results.
- From the listed app select Google drive.
- Tap on the install button from the app download page and follow the onscreen instructions given to you afterward.
- Now select install, as we said before, installation takes time and it’s better to stay on the app while its installing.
This is all you need to know about how to go about installing the Google Drive app on almost any device or OS platform.