GOOGLE MERCHANT | HOW TO USE GOOGLE MERCHANT CENTER
Google Merchant center Account is a special account setup up for people who want to sell or advertise their products on Google Shopping. In this account, you can upload your product listings for use in Google Shopping, product ads, and commerce search.
However, the center helps thousands of shoppers to find, explore and purchase your products through Google, with the help of shopping ads. It places the right products for the right Buyers.
How to Use Google merchant center account
Do you really want to bring your products for sale on the Google shopping platform? If so, you must have a Google merchant center account. Through this account, you will be able to upload your product details so that your product will show when potential customers are searching for your item on Google to buy. Why and what you need to have this merchant center account? First is to make more sell, then, You need a Gmail account to be able to use the platform.
Steps to follow in using this account
Below are the steps you need to follow to use this account:
Step 1: Sign up for the merchant center account
To achieve this, you need you to need to have a Google account. Then, follow the
The following steps:
Visit the merchant center official website at www.merchants.google.com
Locate the sign-in tab at the top and press on it.
Key in your email address and password, then you are now ready to use the merchant center.
But if you don’t have a Google account, follow the procedure below to create one.
Create a Google account by visiting
Click on the “create an account” widget.
Enter your details in the empty spaces
Tap the “Next” button and enter your correct mobile phone
You’ll receive a text message having a code on your mobile phone. Open the messaging app to access the code.
Scroll back to the registration screen and enter the verification “code” in the correct field.
Move downward, you’ll see the “Create my account” link, kindly Press on it.
2nd step: Here, you need to Set up Google merchant center
Follow the below steps to direct you on how to start
- Locate the merchant center official page and tap on the “Get started” button at the right upper side of the page.
As a new page, scroll down and tap the “Get started” button again.
- Then, you’ll have to fill in your business details, the information you provide will be used on every program you register for.
- Enter your business country. Then, choose the country where you registered your business.
- Provide a valid business display name, on the next column, enter your business display name. You must know that the business name is the name that will show when potential customers are viewing your products.
- Select your time zone. Move downward and tap the continue tab. The time zone you choose is what will be used to calculate and report your performance metrics and display your product on the search engine.