Hapag Lloyd -tracking | Tracking & Schedule and Cruise
Hapag Lloyd tracking- Hapag-Lloyd is a German international shipping and container transportation company. The Hapag-Lloyd company was established in 1970 by the merging of two German transportation and marine companies.
Hamburg-American line [HAPAG] and Norddeutscher Lloyd [NDL] or North German Lloyd [NGL]. It is the fifth-largest container shipping company that carries vessels to many countries in the world.
After the merging of two great German shipping companies to form what we know as Hapag-Lloyd in 1970, Hapag-Lloyd has been sold to several organizations and as a result, has undergone many mergers.
These companies include TUI AG [hanover], however, in 2006 and 2012 respectively, major shares of Hapag-Lloyd were sold to private investors in Hamburg.
In 2005 the company also acquired CP Shipping company and in 2014 it merged with a container company and United Arab Shipping Company in 2017.
Presently the company shares are owned public and private investors and the Kuhnne Holding AG being at the top and followed by CSAV.
In order to register on www.hapag-lloyd.com and get the website for your transactions, follow the steps below;
- Go to the platform website at hapag-lloyd.com
- Get to the “Login Icon” at the right side of the page
- And click at “not register yet?” link
- Then, on the next page, enter your personal information including your full name and phone number
- Your company details including your company name, address, postal code, city, country, region
- Account details including, Email address, password
- Grant special authentication such as e-invoice and Sea Waybill Download
- Hit on the “Submit” button
The steps above are guidelines on how to register.
You get direct access to the sites once you log in to the website. Below are procedures to log in:
- From your personal browser
- Go the hapag-lloyd.com
- Navigate to the right side of the page and click on the Login icon
- A Form will pop up, fill it with your Email / User ID and password
- Next, hit on the login button
Your login is made easy for you to access the Hapag-Lloyd website, with your log in details.
This platform’s tracking services enable users to see the position of their vessels and help track their shipments. In order to track a container, enter the container number on the platform website. In order to trace your shipment by booking, enter your booking number, and bill of landing on the website then click on the “find” button.
With the Hapag-Lloyd schedule, you can arrange the location of your shipment arrival. You also get to receive your schedule, including your state and end location, and also the time needed. Transportation is available at the terminal or ramp at default.
You can also set your schedule to receive your shipment at your doorstep and you can as well use the map-illustration of the platform service routes or use the “interactive service finder”.
To access other schedule options, collect the schedule Fax/Email Request which supports instant dispatch of your services report directly to your email address.
Hapag-Lloyd enables you to enjoy a luxury cruise in all seven continents. There are varieties of exciting itineraries across the world. Irrespective of the voyage you chose, you’ll have the privilege of enjoying a nice onboard all-suite accommodation. It comprises a room with world-class features and personable service. There are many dividends to enjoy when you chose Hapag-Lloyd cruise;
- Daily entertainment programs
- All dining table with a choice of seven gourmet
- 24 hours room service
- Tea, coffee and other selected refreshment
- Zodiac excursions
Hapag-Lloyd also makes provisions for onboard beverage credit that you can use for alcoholic drinks during the cruise.