Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Urgently Needed
Housekeeping jobs in the USA with Visa sponsorship are possible for those who look forward to a cleaning job in the United States. If you’ve been looking forward to this opportunity I must tell you that you’re quite close to it. What this means is that you can get the opportunity to get a free US-sponsored Visa to travel to the U.S for work.
For those thinking of traveling to the US in search of a job, if you would like to work as a housekeeper, just seize this opportunity with a free Visa sponsorship. If this is your dream, just stick to this article and read to the end.
Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship-For Immigrants
I must tell you that a housekeeping job in the USA with visa sponsorship is to work all your time and attention. If you’re to invest in a lucrative job, this is the type you must invest in.
ALSO READ: CAREGIVERS JOBS IN USA WITH SPONSORSHIP VISA
However, it’s no news how numerous people migrated to the U.S from their home countries in search of a good. Most times people travel to the U.S or other European countries on Job sponsorship visas.
To get this kind of job in the US is quite easy. However, it’ll be easier if you do that with proper documentation and qualification. It’s very important because no one will like to employ an inexperienced person. So, you’ll have to meet up with the job requirements and qualifications as well.
If you’re a foreigner and looking for a way to work in the United States, you’ll find it a bit difficult to get a work visa. Moreover, if you have thought of getting this free Visa and also getting a job for yourself, you’ll appreciate Visa sponsorship.
So, a housekeeping job in the U.S is a good job that you’ll like to engage in if you wish to work with a sponsored visa.
Who is a housekeeper in the U.S.A?
A housekeeper in the US is a person that’s responsible for the supervision of house cleaning staff. This group of persons performs jobs on light cleaning and maintaining of private households or commercial workplaces. Workplaces include hotels, hospitals, banks, etc. It’s their job to keep it very clean and orderly at all times as the occasion arises.
What is the Housekeeping Jobs?
These are the job that is being carried out by the housekeepers that are responsible for cleaning and reporting any safety hazards to the homeowner or the manager in charge. Though, other duties may include what they have to do. It may involve making beds, cleaning rooms, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and walls, and vacuuming.
Jobs Sponsorship Visa for Housekeepers in the U.S
I’ll like to explain to you what a visa sponsorship is. Visa sponsorship is a situation where an employer is ready to obtain a work visa for a highly qualified candidate that lives outside the united state. In the USA, a housekeeping job is a very important aspect of the economy.
Therefore, as a foreigner and someone anticipating getting a job as a housekeeper, you can apply and ensure you’re given the job before applying for a visa.
The H1 Visa Sponsorship for Housekeeping Jobs in the US
H1 is Visa Category that is temporary and it allows employers to petition for highly educated foreign professionals to work in specialty occupations. This position requires at least a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. In addition, it’s a visa that enables employers to grant a paid Visa to a foreign employee.
Despite this, the embassy will only grant a visa under the condition that the foreigner will return to his or her home country at the completion of its duty.
Steps to Get an H1 Visa Sponsorship in the U.S
If you’re a foreigner and you’re seeking a job in the U.S, you can only be successful if you meet the following steps below.
- If you’ve been trying to get an H1 Visa, the first thing to do is to ensure you have a good CV. Then make an online written job application letter and send it to the employers. Make sure your letter is such that they will love it.
- Then, search on the internet for suitable job offers in the internet in USA that you’ll like to do.
- When you see any, apply for it online and wait for a response from the company. If you’re successful, the company will call you for an online interview.
- So, if you’ve been considered for the job, they’ll review the job description and ensures that it qualifies the specialty occupation.
- Then, find out the rate of payment for the position. All this negotiation will be between you and your employer.
- After this, your employer will notify the U.S workforce
- Thereafter, he or she (employer) will submit a labor condition application to the DOL Certification. After this, the employer will present a petition to the U.S embassy for Visa.
Once your employer has done these steps above, you’ll now be instructed by him to apply for a Visa at an embassy in your home country.
READ ALSO: USA IMMIGRANTS JOBS, HOW TO APPLY
Application for Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
If you’re aspiring to migrate to the united state to work as a housekeeper there’s good news for you. When your application is successful, American companies may petition to sponsor foreign workers and provide them with lawful permanent resident status. The permanent resident status is known as the green card.
However, there isn’t a guarantee of getting a green card to become a U.S citizen as a housekeeper. Though, you can take the first step by obtaining a free Visa and a paying housekeeping job. After this, you can process others later.
How you can apply for a Housekeeping Job in USA with a Visa sponsorship
Those interested can apply for a job as an anticipating immigrant. This application is very easy and the sweet part of it is that you’ll be getting a job and a free visa.
Moreover, this can happen when you have applied for a job and got it in your name. So, to apply for a visa you have to duly follow the below steps:
- Make sure that you’re qualified before you apply for the job
- Create an organized CV and application letter.
- Make use of any of the online platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, and others to search for jobs you’ll like.
- Thereafter, wait for your employer to access your document and if they’re ok with them, you’ll receive a job offer.
- After this, the employer will make a job petition to the USICS and US labor market institute for certification.
Thereafter, you’ll be instructed to apply for a Visa with the Job offer letter sent to you in your name.
Interview Questions for Housekeeping Jobs in the USA with Sponsorship visa
For you to be successfully employed, you must undergo an online interview. This will pass you and guarantee your visa sponsorship. For this purpose, here are some questions that will help you pass the interview.
- Why do you want to work as a housekeeper?
- What type of cleaning chemicals are you familiar with?
- Tell us what you benefited from any constructive criticism
- What will you do if a client/customer is dissatisfied with your work
- Will you be able to complete multiple housekeeping tasks in a day?
So, with the above questions answered, you’ll surely be ahead of your competitors.
How you can Get a Job with Visa Sponsorship
If you’re asking if it’s possible to get sponsorship in the US? The big answer is Yes! It’s very possible to get a Visa Sponsorship if you have a job offer in your name in a US company. So, to get such an offer, you’ll have to follow the steps below:
- Find a job in the H1B Visa Sponsorship database
- Proceed to apply for the job and get an offer
- Secure an internship
- Find a boutique consulting companies
- Search for a global consulting companies
- Search for an available job at a U.S University.
From the above, you’ll be able to get a job with Visa sponsorship without even paying a dime.
The Types of Housekeeping Jobs in the US with Visa Sponsorship
There’re a lot of jobs for housekeeping personnel in the United States with Visa sponsorship. But in the U.S there’s a certain requirement to meet to secure the job. The requirements are the like of a high school diploma or equivalent. Moreso, some of the housekeeping jobs are “Cleaner or Maid”, “live in Housekeeper”, “and live out housekeeper”,“ House manager or housekeeper, and “housekeeper cleaning companies.
READ ALSO: VISA SPONSORSHIP TRUCK DRIVER JOB IN USA
Cleaner or Maid
This is a basic cleaning service and shouldn’t be confused with a housekeeper. So, they can be of use in commercial cleaning areas. Also, they may be for short visits and can be used regularly but aren’t full-time for one property.
This particular type is quite a popular type of housekeeping service. It can be a full-time or part-time member of staff that works for a property. Also, it can be part of a package. More so, they are given accommodation. Interestingly, a housekeeper is a high-standard professional that can clean, tidy and make sure that the home and property are in high care.
House Manager or Housekeeper
This is combined with house management. In this light, the housekeeper can offer additional house management support. And it’ll include admin, managing contractors, and managing household routes or schedules. It includes ensuring that the property is cared for together with the right housekeeping duties.
The requirement Skills for Housekeeping Job in USA with Visa sponsorship
- Available for late night work, weekends, and holidays
- Have eyes for details and a good understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Must have exceptional and interpersonal communication skills
- Should have basic math and computer skills.
- Have positive, engaging personality and also a good professional appearance
- Possess strong task and time management abilities.
- Have a proven working experience as a cleaner.
- Can handle heavy equipment and machinery.
- Must be responsible and highly reliable
- Should know about material safety and data sheets.
- Should have some knowledge about cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Can work cohesively as part of a team.
Here are the skills that you need to be a housekeeper.
Housekeeping Job in the U.S with Visa Sponsorship Responsibilities and duties
Here are the responsibilities of a housekeeper in the US.
- To clean, stock, and also supply designated facilities
- To make adjustments and minor repairs
- Help other departments if need be to ensure that optimum service to guests is possible.
- Assists in performing document routine inspection and maintenance.
- Does all the basic cleaning in and also around the residence or office buildings.
- Helps to transport dirty lines to the right place clean and restocks with clean lines as well.
- Assists in setups, stocks and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies
- Also, cleans restrooms, restocks dispensers, empties of trash, cleans and sanitizes fixtures, and cleans spots, portions, and walls.
The Benefits of the Housekeeping jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
As a housekeeper, it comes with some benefits and they are:
- Guarantees thorough, deeper, and more intense cleaning.
- Offers the much-needed peace of mind
- Ensures that you’re comfortable and have a clean environment and happy environment.
Can I work without Visa Sponsorship in the U.S?
It’s a big yes! You can get a work visa without sponsorship from an employer in t the U.S. So, the U.S.A has three types of visas that allow this and it’s EB-1,0-1 and EB-5 visas.
EB-1 Work Visa
This EB-1 work visa is a visa type that gives people rare skills and abilities and the opportunity to move to the United States permanently. It’s a visa type for people with extraordinary abilities in arts, athletics, business, and sciences.
Also, it’s a visa type for researchers and professors that have been recognized internationally for their great contributions in their fields. Through this visa, you won’t need a job offer from a U.S employee.
O-1 Work Visa
This O-1 Work Visa is quite similar to the EB-1 work visa and it provides its holders the right access to a U.S green Card. Also, the O-1 visa type is mostly for people with extraordinary abilities, and its achievements are mostly for those in the television industry or motion picture.
It lasts for three years and the holders can apply for an extension when it expired.
EB-5 Work Visa
EB-5 Work Visa is also a type of visa that enables foreigners to live and also work in the United States with a job offer. Also, it’s for foreigners that want to make meaningful investments in the United States.
Once you get this Visa, you’ll receive a Green Care (Permanent Resident card) and also for your family members.
How much are the Housekeepers paid in the US?
The maids and housekeepers make a median of $26,220. However, the best paid 25 percent made $31,320 that year. And the lowest paid is 25 paid 25 percent made $22,230.
How much is a Cleaner paid per hour in US?
Well, the short answer for the London market is everywhere is from $19 to $20 per hour. So, these cleaners have the right to live comfortably also as other benefits.
Does the US Companies Sponsor Visas to USA?
The U.S Citizenship and the immigration service require American companies to sponsor non-citizens. The companies that have issues filling roles in their business will turn to sponsor a nonimmigrant worker by using the H1B visa.
When should I ask for the Visa Sponsorship?
There isn’t a clear answer to when to ask for sponsorship. So, the right depends on the relationship that you build with your potential employer. However, if you’re not getting the sponsorship, it means you wouldn’t accept the job. It means it’s going to be very much important to bring it up early in the hiring process.
So, it’s clear that the US authorities only enable you to request a visa when you have the job offer in your name.
Which Country gives a work Visa without a Job offer in the US
Only a few immigration hotspot countries give PR without job offers. These are Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Canada, you’ll apply in the Federal Express entry system of immigration and submit an EOI (expression of interest).
The websites to apply for other Jobs on housekeeping jobs in USA