How to activate my Walmart credit card
If you’re searching for how to activate your Walmart credit card, then you’re in the right place. This article will give you all the information you need to know about how to activate and register your Walmart credit card.
Furthermore, the Walmart credit card is used to make payments in all Walmart stores worldwide. It’s just like any other credit card that you can get from a bank or other credit card issuers.
Therefore, if you don’t have a good credit score before applying for the Walmart credit card, your request could be declined.
Moreover, if you apply for a Walmart credit card for the first time, then, you’ll need to activate it before you can use it to make payment. You may also apply for an improved card to replace the former one.
More so, you can use your new credit card to make payments with your old account number. Once, you have the Walmart credit card, you can pay for all the goods and services purchased from the store.
However, before you can enjoy the benefits of the Walmart credit card, you must complete the activation process in the subsequent section of this article.
Nevertheless, the Walmart capital one credit card is a retail credit card located in America. The card is owned by a Walmart store but is managed by the capital one.
In addition, activating your Walmart credit card gives you online access to your account and also makes online activities easier.
The Walmart credit card activation can be done with or without a capital one online account.
Moreover, you’ve to understand that the Walmart credit card will be more useful if you’re a Walmart customer.
This is because of the rewards given to Walmart customers when they make purchases using their credit cards.
Now let’s continue to how you can activate your Walmart credit card at Walmart.com. But before that check, the terms and conditions apply.
Also Read: Walmart Credit card Login
The terms and conditions for Walmart credit card activation
Listed below are the terms and conditions you must accept before you can activate your Walmart credit card.
- You must ensure that you have all your credit card details before you can activate your card.
- However, any recipient of a Walmart credit card must have a Walmart credit card at hand.
- The Walmart credit card activation will be more useful when you’ve a capital one online account.
So, f you haven’t created one, you can easily create a capital one account within the process and then activate your card.
On the opposite, customers who already have an account can just log in to activate it.
- Customers can easily activate their Walmart credit card with or without their capital one account.
- Ensure that you provide the necessary information to activate your card online.
How to activate my Walmart credit card-
For you to successfully activate your Walmart credit card you must meet the following requirements.
- Customers who don’t have a capital one account online will need to provide their username and password to sign in.
- More so, you’ll need to provide all the information about your credit card.
However, if you don’t have a capital one online account but is interested to do the Walmart credit card activation, you’ll need to create an account before the activation process. So you’ll sign with;
- Full name.
- Your social security number.
- Date of birth.
Meanwhile, follow the process below to sign up for a Walmart online account.
How to sign up for a Walmart account online
- Visit www.walmart.com/credit.
- Tap on “apply now “under the card.
- Then, tap on create an account.
- Now, fill in your first and last name, email address, and a strong password.
- You’ve to tick the box to keep your account signed in if you’re using your mobile device.
- Finally, tap on create an account.
Now let’s proceed on how to activate your Walmart credit card without an account.
Activate your Walmart credit card without an account
It isn’t possible to activate a Walmart credit card without an online account.
However, if you find the steps above stressful, you can follow the instruction below to create an online account for your credit card.
- Using your browser, log on to https://verified.capitalone.com/auth/primer?exp=walmart.
- Then tap on “enroll and activate”. It’ll take you to a new page where you’ll create a new account for your Walmart credit card.
- However, enter your last name just the same it’s on your card.
- Also, fill in your SSN/ITIN and your date of birth.
- Now, click on the “get started” tab. It’ll now direct you to a new page where you’ll activate your Walmart credit card.
How to activate my Walmart credit card
The activation of Walmart credit cards is simple and easy and can be done anywhere and time. All you need is a good internet connection and an internet-supported device.
However, you may choose to do your card activation by calling the customer care representatives at  383-4802.
This is the easiest and you’ll choose to speak with a customer care representative meanwhile, make sure your card information is ready for the activation process.
However, your request will be processed and they’ll also verify your identity and your account will be activated.
Alternatively, you can decide to activate your Walmart credit card by yourself. The steps below will be a guide.
How Can I activate my Walmart credit card by myself
- Using your browser, visit the main website @ https://verified.capitalone.com/auth/primer?exp=walmart.
- Tap on the “sign in and activate” button.
- Now, Enter your username and password to sign in.
- Then, click on the “sign-in” tab to begin your card activation on the next page.
- More so, you can recover your password from the same page if you’re unable to recall them.
Activating your Walmart credit card is possible with your mobile device or through the customer care representatives.
In whichever way, you must understand that having the mobile app on your device is very important. The mobile app on your phone will help you do online transactions without much stress.
Nevertheless, when you didn’t activate your Walmart credit card after 3-5 months, it’ll become useless. This means that you’ll have to apply for another card.
Also, if you received a new Walmart credit card to replace the former one, you must ensure that you dispose of the old one properly.
Hence, you can sign at the back of your new card and start using it to pay for your purchases.
You’ve to understand that hackers are everywhere and if you don’t destroy the old card, they can defraud you when they get hold of it.
Hope this article was helpful, use the comment box below in case of any other questions related to this article.