How to create PayPal account | Creat Your PayPal account
I hope you want to know how to create PayPal account? Have you been having challenges creating PayPal account? If so, don’t go away until you’re read this article to the end.
Most times, you can be frustrated when you want to make some payments online and it needs to be done with PayPal and you don’t have a PayPal account. This and many more have made many people ask ‘How to create PayPal account’’ so that they can carry out their transactions successfully.
How to create PayPal account
Creating a PayPal account isn’t a hard thing at all. This is one of the most convenient ways of making payment for those that sell products from their website or for buying goods and services online.
With the Paypal special account type for business owners, you can send invoices to customers and also accept payments on your website. Most importantly, you don’t need to use your credit card to sign up for the standard business account. Though, it’ll ask you to verify your business account by linking it with your bank. Below are the steps on how to create PayPal account:
Steps to create PayPal account
- Visit the PayPal sign up page and tap on the ‘’Get started’’ in the PayPal for business and nonprofits box
- You must have to read all the differences between the 3 business accounts that it offers. However, the standard plan is free and enables you to accept PayPal and credit card payments on your website. Then, click on the ‘’get started or the ‘’Apply now button’’.
- Choose your business type like individual or partnership
- Fill in your email address and key in your password. The password it accepted are between 8 and 20 characters in length
- Provide the code that is showing on the image in the ‘’Enter the Code’’ box and click on the ‘’Continue’’ button
- Fill in the name you want to appear on customer payment pages and it can be your business name or your name depending on what you want.
- Key in the date that you opened your business. If you have a business website, provide the URL in the website URL box.
- Choose a business category for your business type and the type of items that you sell. Provide answers to the questions about your average transaction amount and the monthly payment volume.
- Open your email inbox and check out for an email from PayPal. Tap on the link in the email and go back to the PayPal website and confirm your account.
Linking our account to your Bank Account
For linking your account, follow the steps below:
- Scroll to the PayPal website and key in your email address and password. Tap the login button
- Thereafter, head to the ‘’profile’’ at the top of the page and tap on ‘’ Update Bank account’’
- Choose your account type, like your checking or savings. Provide your account number and nine-digit routing number in the right fields. The account numbers are always 17 digits long. Check out for the routing number on the left side of the check from your bank. You’ll see the account number on the right side of the check.
- Tap the ‘’continue’’ to link your account to your PayPal account.
However, if you now decide to add a credit card to your PayPal, you can locate ‘’Profile and then, click on ‘’Update Card’’. You won’t be able to make purchases with the PayPal account unless adding a bank account or Credit card details to it. Though, you can accept payments without linking to your bank account.
For those asking how to create PayPal account, with this guide, I hope you’ll get to know how to create PayPal account with ease.