How to Delete Facebook account without password
Many people have lost their Facebook login details and because of this couldn’t have access to their account again. However, others will like to deactivate their Facebook account for personal reasons. Many also delete their Facebook account because they want a new one or maybe because their account was hacked.
In addition, you may see yourself in the category of people that have more than five Facebook accounts and will want to get rid of them.
But whatever your reason is, I will assist you with the easy steps on how you’ll delete your Facebook account permanently without password.
Facebook is one of the best social media apps online where one can easily communicate with friends, family, and loved ones.
This most trending app was developed alongside another online app which includes: imo, WeChat, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.
Furthermore, Facebook has many features which make it different from another online app. For example, you can easily download videos from Facebook, download music from Facebook to your phones, save other people’s stories, etc.
However, one of the reasons why people use Facebook is that it’s easy to understand at all times. Therefore, since it’s possible to delete your Facebook account without password, this article is meant to help you do that with ease.
What do I need to delete my Facebook account?
For anyone to delete a Facebook account, be it old or new, he or she must have the following:
- You need a password
- You have to choose a Facebook username
- A valid email address
- A registered mobile phone number
- You also need a recovery question and answer.
Therefore, if you don’t have any of the following, all you need to do is to apply for account delete through the Facebook customer representatives.
Reasons why Facebook users delete their Facebook account
There’re different reasons why people delete their Facebook account without a password. I’ll list them out below:
- When their Facebook account was hacked
This is one of the major reasons why people apply for their accounts to be deleted.
Although you can justify this reason but however, you can still contact the Facebook help desk to assist you in fixing back your account.
- when finding it difficult to manage two account
Just like the saying is, you can’t serve two masters at a time; you will either be loyal to one or despise the other. Such is the case when people have two Facebook accounts.
Many people find it difficult to manage two accounts and this triggers them to apply for account delete.
- Forgotten Facebook password
many people also apply for account delete when they forget their password.
Moreover, whether you delete your Facebook account without a password or not, it’ll be better you find out how to recover your old account details instead of applying for delete.
- In addition, People also delete their Facebook account because they no longer want to be on Facebook.
- To maintain their privacy.
How do I delete my old Facebook account without password?
Deleting a Facebook account isn’t done only when you have access to your account. You can easily delete your account even without entering the Facebook login details. Therefore, for you to deactivate your account without a password, follow these steps:
Using the Facebook trusted friends features:
For you to make use of the Facebook trusted friend features in deleting your account, you have to earlier activate it in your Facebook account.
This entails that you’ll provide the contacts of your three friends. These phone numbers or email addresses will be used as alternatives to restore your password to the Facebook account that you want to delete.
Therefore, if you have activated the Facebook trusted friends features in the account you want to delete:
- Using your browser, go to and log in.
- Enter your registered Facebook phone number or username and wait.
- Once you have done that, click on forgot password.
- Facebook will request that you verify either with email or phone number, ignore and look for the trusted friend’s features.
- When you find it, click on it so that your provided friends will receive a URL for you to recover your password.
- Create a new password
- Finally, log in with the new password and delete your Facebook account.
Consulting the Facebook support center
Facebook has a help center where you can easily reset, request or recover anything in your account. This help center is available anytime for you to report any issue concerning your Facebook account. So, if you wish to delete your Facebook account, follow these steps:
- Visit the Facebook home portal.
- Search for contact us.
- Tap on it.
- Follow the instructions Facebook gives to you to report your account for deactivation.
You’ve seen that it is very simple to delete your account without a password.
However, there’re other measures that Facebook users can access after requesting to delete their account.
How do I delete How to Delete Facebook account without password?
It will interest you to know that there’re many ways you can delete your Facebook account without a password. So, it’s advisable to first recover the password and log in to delete the account.
This is possible if you still have the phone number and the email address you used in creating the Facebook account you aspire to delete. Here’s how you can do it:
- Visit the Facebook login page from the Facebook mobile app or website and log in your details.
- Enter your phone number or email address and click on next.
- Facebook will send a 4 to 6 digit code to your email or phone number, wait.
- Click on” forgot password”.
- Enter the code into the empty column on your Facebook login page. You’ll have to verify your account and click on proceed.
- You can now create a new password login to Facebook.
However, you can still go on with your main reason which is to delete the account. But if recovering your password has made you change your mind, you can go ahead and make use of your account.
Moreover, Facebook allows its users to report accounts. You can only report your new account through your old one.
You can as well as a friend to report your old Facebook account as fake.