How to Delete Paperless Post Account – Deactivation Tips
If you want to deactivate or delete your paperless post account, here is how to do that. People got more engaged during the COVID-19 pandemic and this is one of the sites people flooded the most. I said this to say that paperless post is a lucrative platform for design-driven online invitations.
In well-doing, they partner with leading fashion designers like Kelly Wearstler, Oscar de la Renta, etc.
Here is the second thing that captions this content “how to delete paperless post account”. However, we have got enough resistance on the quest to delete paperless post account. Meanwhile, there are not just any other people but the app users. They find it difficult to Delete their account.
However, we will be discussing intensively how to delete the Paperless Post account.
Reasons why people delete Paperless Post Account
We didn’t just go into writing about how to delete this account without finding out the cause. In the cause of doing this, we were able to discover a general reason why people want to delete accounts.
On the first note, the majority of users of this app have better options and would want to close up this account for a singular purpose.
How to Delete Paperless Post
To delete a paperless post, you must have had an account before now.
Here, we have two ways to delete you can delete your account on this website. Thus, the good thing is that all of them are stated on this page. Take a scroll downwards to get the information fully.
First and famous, you can delete your account via the app. Secondly, you can do that by sending an email.
Deleting your Paperless Post via App
To do this,
- Login to your account. Navigate to the upper right side of the homepage where you have your name and click on “Account Settings”.
- Move down to the “Account Deletion and Other Privacy Rights Requests” section and click on account deletion. Afterward, click on Update
- Confirm the account deletion by hitting the OK button
Now, you will have to wait for the reply to confirm that your request was received. Thus, check out your email often. It may take some days for the reply.
Delete your Account by Sending an Email
To delete via sending email, you have to have access to the email you used in registering the account. If you have then you should proceed with the below guide to send an email for account deletion.
- Open your email account registered with this account
- Hit the compose button to send an email to [email protected]
- Your subject should contain the following information “
- On the body, compose an email that must contain the user-id and email address. State your reasons why you want to delete your account.
Regarding this, you will wait for the response from this website. This may take some while.
For other account delete guides, do well to visit our site for more.