How to download Facebook Video to computer: Download Facebook Video on iPhone
Facebook Video download to computers and devices is what many want to do once they see a good video on Facebook. Unfortunately, not everyone can do this with ease. In this article, I’ll explain to you how to download Facebook Video to a computer and other devices.
So, if you’re still wondering in the dark how to download interesting videos from Facebook to your pc or mobile phone, or maybe you ask questions on how to do that without much stress.
If that’s the case, you don’t need to worry. I’ll show you in a simple way how to download Facebook videos from Facebook online to your Computer.
How to download Facebook video to computer
To download videos from Facebook is quite simple. This involves all the means, steps, and methods you need to download those amazing videos you like from Facebook. Anyone can do this without stress.
How Do I Download Facebook Video to Computer
It may seem difficult in the first place, but it’s very simple. Downloading videos from Facebook online isn’t hard at all. Now all you have to do is to follow the step–by–step guide below:
- First of all, you must understand the importance of accessing Facebook via your browser, Facebook app or you can go directly to Facebook.com.
- Once you see the video you want to download, you’ll click on the *dotted part* on the right side of the video. Then, proceed to downloads, you’ll see *copy link*, and then, copy the link or the Video URL.
- Another step is to paste the URL or the link of the video in the field from the net you can achieve this by going back to the browser to search Savefrom.net. Also, you must note that the Facebook Video saving process runs automatically and if doesn’t, you must have to press the search button.
- Once you drop the link in Savefrom.net, it’ll process the link and show you some options to select a video format. Once you do that, you can click on the download button to download the video.
So, you have seen how simple it’s to download Facebook videos to a computer.
How to download videos from Facebook to iphones or ipads
Many people also ask questions on how they can download videos from Facebook to iphones or ipads. For you to do this, the steps listed below will help you to download Facebook videos to your iphones with ease.
- Firstly, you’ll have to open the Facebook video you want to download to your iphones via the Facebook app or website.
- Once you have opened the Facebook video on the app, tap on the share icon and then click on copy the link. However, you can also copy the link on the Facebook website from the URL bar.
- You will now have to open fbdown.net in a browser that supports downloading. I recommend Mozilla Firefox for you.
- Another step is to paste the link or the URL of the video and click on download.
- Once you click on download, it will take you to another page where you’ll choose the quality of the video you want to download. You can achieve this by tapping and holding on to the quality icon.
- After you have chosen the video quality, it’ll open another page where you will see the download link in Firefox or another related browser.
- Once you have done this, go to the Firefox download section and you’ll find the hamburger icon on the button right side of your iPhones. If you are using ipads phone, you’ll see it on the top right side of the ipads. Then tap on the video and choose the “save the video” option.
- Lastly, go to the camera roll in your phone’s photos app and you will see the video there.
Also Read: How to create Facebook account
How to download Facebook video from a private chat to my phone
When a friend or family sends an interesting video to you on a Facebook private chat or messenger, you may want to save it on your phone. You can easily save it to your phone gallery without any stress. Here’s how you can easily save videos from private chat to your android phone.
- The first step is to log in to your Facebook account and scroll down to your list of chats to find the conversation that has the video you want to save.
- Once you have seen the chat, open it and click on the video you want to download.
- Next is to hold the video for some seconds and click on the” save video” option.
- Finally, go to your phone’s media gallery and you’ll see the saved video. You can now watch the videos in your phone even when you don’t have mobile data.
How to download a Facebook live video _download Facebook live video on androids and iphones
Presently, many people still find it difficult to download live Facebook videos to their mobile phones. You don’t have to worry if that is the case . For you to download an interesting live video from Facebook to your Smartphone, you have to follow these simple steps below:
- First and foremost, you have to open the Facebook app from your phone or browser and log in to your details.
- Once you have logged in, locate the video you’ll like to download.
- The next step is to click on the arrow close to the title of the video.
- You can now copy the link or video URL and paste it on your browser or you can also paste it on savefrom.net from your browser.
- Play the video to make sure it’s the one you want to download.
- Lastly, click and hold the video and it’ll show you an option to download it.
- Click on download and the live video will be saved in your phone gallery for you to watch at your convenience.
From this article, you have seen that it’s very easy to download Facebook videos to your pc, phones, and ipads. Therefore try these simple steps listed above and it will work for you.