How to see friends list on Facebook if hidden –Facebook chat
Do you want to know how to see a friends list on Facebook if hidden? Especially when you doubt that someone is hiding something from you on Facebook. With new modifications, Facebook has now evolved. Such that friend lists can be hidden from certain people or the public as a whole.
Interestingly, you can see what is hidden from you your Facebook friend’s Facebook. Facebook has also made it easy for users to be able to see their hidden friends list on Facebook. In this article, we’ll show you how to see hidden friend lists on Facebook.
How to see friends list on Facebook if hidden
Facebook friend lists are not easy to access nowadays because some people has locked their friend list. This is probably one of the best ways to stay secure nowadays. This is because all most people do on Facebook is to do a copy of your account. Then they go ahead and make your friends think they are chatting with you meanwhile they’re chatting with someone else.
Facebook Hidden Friends
Do you know that on the app, you can hide your friends from the eyes of the Facebook community? Yes, this is possible. Currently, so many users on this social media platform are already hiding their friends. You might be wondering about the reasons why people hide from their friends. It may be due to security and privacy reasons. However, in this article, we’ll guide you on how to see the hidden friends list of your friends on Facebook.
Facebook Friends List
Let’s start by knowing what a Facebook friend list is. A Facebook friend list is a list on Facebook or a place where all your friends can be seen. This means that you can see the friends of a friend on Facebook. Although first, you will have to visit the person’s friends list. Also, when you want to view all your friends on your Facebook account, you will have to visit your friend’s list.
Facebook Account Registration
- Open the Facebook website through www.facebook.com. Alternatively, you can open any of the Facebook apps you have on your device. It could be the Facebook messenger lite of the normal Facebook app that we know.
- If you use a PC, on the Facebook website, scroll down to find the signup button and click on it. For mobile devices scroll down and click the “Create new account” button.
- Fill the form that is visible to you with the correct details only. This is because you would be asked to confirm if anything goes wrong with your account.
- Check to make sure your email address or mobile number is correct as you would be asked to verify it also.
- Click “sign up” at the bottom of the page to continue your sign up after filling the form
- Verify your mobile number by following the on-screen instructions afterward.
Add some friends and follow the rest of the Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up and start using it.
Facebook Account Login
if you already have a Facebook account, there is no need to create a new one in order to find the hidden friends list of your friends. To log in to your Facebook account is the first step. It is very easy to do, follow the steps below;
- First, go to the Facebook website or open your mobile app
- Enter your login details in the login fields provided.
- Click on login at the bottom of the login field to log in. Ensure that this is after entering your login details in the appropriate fields.
Immediately you will be logged in to your Facebook account to start. That’s how easy it is to log in to Facebook
How to see someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook with Social Revealer
To be able to see someone’s hidden friend list on Facebook, you need a PC. The PC should come with Google Chrome installed on it. To begin;
- Go to the Google Chrome web store and install “Social revealer” to your extensions
- After installation, open Facebook at facebook.com to get started.
- Log in if you haven’t done so already
- Go to the profile of the person’s friend you want to see on Facebook.
- Open the “Social revealer” extension and find the “See Friends” options. Go click on it.
- After that, a new tab would be opened. This tab will have a list of all the Facebook user’s Facebook friends.
View Someone’s Hidden Friends On Facebook Without Social Revealer
To view someone’s hidden friends on Facebook without social revealer, follow the steps below;
- First log in to Facebook and open the profile page of the person’s friend you want to see.
- Then open any image or post made by the person. Find “fbid=” copy the number after it but stop before the “&” character while copying.
- Open a new tab and paste the copied item. It should look like this https://www.facebook.com/search/100034868239441/friends. Simply edit the number between “Search/……/friends” to the one you copied earlier.
- Finally, click “enter” to search and a list of the entire person’s friend would be displayed.
Leave a Reply