How To Upload A Video To Youtube From Ipad: How to upload youtube videos on mobile
How to upload YouTube videos with an iphone or ipads is very fast and simple to do. I’ll guide you on the easiest way to upload videos on youtube. Therefore, all you’ve to do is to follow this article carefully and you’ll learn all you need to know. Recently, there’re many ways to earn money online. YouTube is one of the social media platforms where people can make money from home.
Apart from that, YouTube is also a source of entertainment. The platform gives users the opportunity to upload videos to their YouTube channel.
Hence, they make a lot of money after accepting the terms and conditions. However, you’ve to sign up for a channel with your Gmail account to begin.
So, it’s good for someone who wants to earn money online to learn how to upload YouTube videos.
More so, if you’re a beginner, uploading videos with your mobile phone is very simple and easy.
Notwithstanding, sharing videos on YouTube will make you go viral. Your viewers and others who love your video will share it on other social media platforms.
You can easily upload the YouTube videos from the iphone through the YouTube app or mobile browser.
However, once you have a good internet connection, how To Upload A Video To Youtube From Ipad will be a workover for you.
Requirements to upload YouTube videos: How To Upload A Video To Youtube From Ipad
To successfully upload a YouTube video, you’ll need the following materials.
- A YouTube mobile App.
- The account must be activated with your Gmail account.
- The videos you intend to download.
- Your viewers: it’s the most important thing you must have. Without them, you won’t have been interested to share videos. They’re the ones to comment on your video and make it go viral.
- YouTube account: creating and having a YouTube channel account will show your line of upload at all times.
- You must also have a good and stable internet connection.
- Finally, you’ll need an internet-enabled device.
Having learned the entire requirement, let’s continue to how to download YouTube videos from the iphone.
How to upload YouTube videos from iphone
To upload a YouTube video from an iphone is very easy and simple. It’s also good for newbies.
Therefore, you’ll need the official YouTube app on your phone. The steps below will guide you on how to upload YouTube videos from your iphone.
- Open the YouTube app on your mobile phone or visit www.youtube.com and sign in.
- Click on the video camera at the top side of the homepage.
- Then, record a new video or choose the one you have on your phone.
- Now, add a title or description to the video.
- You may decide to edit your video.
- Add music from YouTube’s free audio library to your video.
- Now, add a visual filter to your video.
- You’ll need to trim your video [changing your start and ending time].
- Finally, click on upload.
Alternatively: Use the Photos App
You can also choose to upload videos to YouTube directly from your iphones photos App. To do this;
- Initiate the photos app on your iphone.
- Find and select the video you want to upload.
- Click on the share button.
- Select YouTube by tapping on the icon.
- You also need to sign in to Google.
- Now, add the video title and description.
- Then, click on upload.
Interesting right? Let’s move on.
How to Upload YouTube Videos from Ipads
It is easy to upload YouTube videos from your ipads but you’ve to give YouTube access to your media library.
Now to do this, download the YouTube app to your phone for easy access. Then, follow the steps below to share your videos with the world.
- First, open the YouTube app and click on the camera icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap on “allow” to give YouTube access to your library, camera, and microphone.
- Now, click on the video you want to upload. Trim and add a filter using the icon at the center bottom of the screen.
- Tap on “Next” in the upper right corner of the screen. Add the description and title.
- Finally, click on “upload” or “publish” in the right corner that’s all. Your video will be posted to your YouTube channel.
The YouTube video uploads privacy options
Before you upload your video to YouTube, you’ll have to select the privacy option from the settings.
It’ll be set to public by default. Here’re the three main privacy options to choose from.
- Public: when you choose this, anyone can search and view your video.
- Unlisted: this allows anyone with the video’s URL to watch it.
- Private: This option allows only you or anybody you choose to view your videos.
How to upload YouTube videos from android devices-How To Upload A Video To Youtube From Ipad
Many people are searching for how to upload YouTube videos using their android devices.
This is simple and easy to do. But before this, download and install the app on your android phone. You can also use the YouTube official website.
- Launch the YouTube app on your android phone and log in to your account.
- Find the “+” [plus] sign at the downside of the app.
- It’ll open a creative menu. Choose “Upload a video”.
- If you want a short video, click on the “create short video” option. Tap on stream a video option to “Go Live”.
- It’ll take you to an upload screen that shows all your phone videos. Click on the video you’ll like to upload.
- Once the video starts to play, click on “Next” on the right side of the homepage.
- Allow YouTube to access your phone gallery by tapping on the “Allow access” option.
- Now click on “title” to add a title to your video and “description” to add a description.
- Tap the privacy option to choose who can watch your videos.
- If you’ll like to release your video on YouTube at a specific time, then click on “set visibility”.
- Also, click on the date and time drop-down box to select a date and time to release your video.
- Now, add a location to your video and also add it to the playlist.
- Tap on next and it’ll take you to the audience page. Choose who your video is for.
- Finally, click on upload and wait.
- You can view your uploaded video in the library.
How to upload YouTube videos from Google drive
Do you know that you upload your YouTube video from Google Drive without downloading it?
The steps below will be a guide.
- Firstly, visit photos.google.com.
- You’ll see an upload button at the center of the page, click on it.
- It’ll show a pop-up, select Google drive.
- Then, choose the videos you want to upload to YouTube.
- The recent tab contains all the new videos. You can also find the shared ones at the “shared with me tab”.
- Now, choose the video you want to transfer to YouTube.
- Now let’s move on to the YouTube part to transfer the videos.
- You’ve to access the old YouTube upload classic to do this.
- Go to www.youtube.com/upload. You’ll see a button on the upper right corner with “upload with classic”.
- Tap on the “Go legacy upload and click on skip at the feedback form.
- Now, click on the import button in the right corner of the page.
- Then select the video you want to upload to YouTube. This will take a few minutes to upload the video.
- Give it a name and description.
- Finally, tap on upload.
Although using Google drive to upload YouTube videos can be very stressful. But when you follow the steps above, it’ll be easy.
How to Upload Youtube Video from Imovie
People also upload YouTube videos from movies. Using this app to upload your video is free and easy.
Imovie is a popular video editing app available for Macs, ipads, and iphones.
Therefore, if you finish editing your video on Imovie, you can share it with the world.
This section of the article will reveal to you how to do that with ease.
However, ensure that you have a YouTube account before you go through the process. You must make sure that the version of your movie app is up to date.
Follow the steps below;
- Firstly, you’ve to export your video from movie to computer.
- Now, go to YouTube studio.
- Tap on create and then upload video.
- Tap on the select file and locate the file you exported from Imovie.
- Then, click on next to start uploading your video.
- While your video upload process is going on, add a little title and description.
- Also, choose your target audience and add your video to any playlists.
- Now, click on “tags” and “location” to add one.
- Finally, set the visibility to either public, private, or unlisted.
- Congratulations! Your video is good to go.
How to upload a private video to YouTube-How To Upload A Video To Youtube From Ipad
Many people don’t see uploading private videos to YouTube as an excellent idea.
However, people upload videos on YouTube to earn money or to let the world see their creativity.
Meanwhile, if you choose the “private video” option, it means you’ll keep the videos on your own.
So, this section will explain how to upload a private video on YouTube. Follow the steps below.
- Open the YouTube app on your phone and log in to your account.
- Tap on “upload video”.
- Then, choose the “select file” option and select the video.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen and fill in the basic details like descriptions and tags.
- Proceed to the “visibility” tab and choose the private option.
- Tap on the publish button to finish.
This is the easiest and quick step to upload a private video to YouTube.
How to Download YouTube Mobile App
It’s very important to know how to download YouTube mobile app to your devices. You’ll need it for easy access to your YouTube account.
You’ll also need the YouTube app to enjoy all the features to create good and consistent followers.
Therefore, the steps below will help you download it with ease.
- First, visit the App Store or Google Play store from your mobile phone.
- Use the search button to locate the YouTube app.
- Tap on it when you find the app.
- Now, tap on the install button to download the app.
- Finally, activate the YouTube app after installing it.
Now, move on to the YouTube app to sign in with your Gmail.
How to create a YouTube account
You‘ll have to create a YouTube account to be able to upload your video. Having your own account with YouTube will also give you easy access.
So, follow the steps below to sign up for an account with YouTube.
- Open the YouTube app or log on to www.youtube.com with your browser.
- Tap on the avatar icon on the right side of the homepage.
- Enter your Gmail account.
- Then click on “create channel”.
- Move on and tap on “Get started”.
- Name your channel and customize the account with channel description and others.
- Tap on done. Your YouTube account is now ready.
How to make sure I don’t upload videos on YouTube with my cellular data
Do you know that uploading large videos with cellular data can eat your allowance? However, you’ve to ensure that you don’t do that with your data.
Therefore, make sure you upload YouTube videos with only the Wi-Fi connection. The steps below will guide you.
- Go to the YouTube app and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile picture.
- Locate “Settings” and click on it.
- In the Uploads box, locate the icon “upload over the Wi-Fi only. Tap on it.
That’s it! Your videos will always upload through Wi-Fi only.
How to upload HD videos to YouTube
Uploading HD videos to YouTube is the same as posting another standard video. You just have to make sure your videos are original.
However, beginners will need to register a new YouTube account first. Then follow the steps below.
- Login to your YouTube account.
- Tap on the upload button at the top right side of the app.
- Click on the arrow to upload an HD video from your computer or drag and drop it into the browser window.
- Now, set the video privacy like public, private, and listed.
- Then, add a title and description, and other necessary tags.
- Check your advance settings and tap on “publish” to post your video.
Hope you enjoy every part of this article? You can as well refer your friends here.
Please use the comment box for any other questions and suggestions. If you need additional information on How To Upload A Video To Youtube From Ipad, click here.