Indigo Credit Card Login : How to Activate Indigo credit card Account
Have you heard about the indigo credit cards? It’s one of the best credit cards in use. Although many people who aspire to be an indigo credit cardholder don’t know how to go about it.I’ll show you how you can apply and activate an indigo credit card without any stress. Do you know that my indigo platinum credit card website is one of the best reliable sites? This site at www.myindigocrad.com gives every indigo card user fast secure and convenient card management.
More so, the indigo platform gives its user-easy and quick online access to their indigo account at all times.
However, you cannot have access to any indigo credit card online account without signing up and registering an account through the website mentioned earlier.
Also, note that you can’t view your account statements, pay bills online and carry out other online transactions without an indigo account.
What is an indigo credit card?
The indigo credit card is a good and secured credit card that is meant for people with poor or less perfect credit scores.
This amazing card is issued by Celtic bank [a bank situated in Salt Lake City, Utah] in collaboration with Genesis FS card services.
The Celtic bank is a well-established bank FDIC-insured Utah bank founded in the year 2001 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The indigo platinum card is unique and special because it’s for users with or without credit records.
However, it’ll interest you to know that a cardholder with a good credit grade might not be approved based on the feature of his or her credit status.
Furthermore, an indigo card will offer you the assistance that you’re are searching for if you have been rejected by others.
Benefits of Indigo Credit Cards
There’re so many benefits every indigo credit card users stand to enjoy once they register and activate their account.
Listed below are some of the gains attached to being an indigo credit cardholder.
- The indigo credit card is highly protected from any type of fraud. Therefore, if you have signed up for any of the cards, you’ll enjoy the MasterCard protection benefits.
- However, when you’re applying for a card, you have the advantage of choosing your best picture as the card image for free.
- Also, those who are almost close to bankruptcy are accepted with an indigo credit card.
- Indigo master card also offers those that have a poor credit record the opportunity to build a positive payment history.
- The application process of the indigo credit card is quite easy compared to other cards in the market.
- The indigo credit card annual interest is 23.9% which is lower than what other credit cards charge.
You’ve seen all you will gain once you apply and register as an indigo credit card user.
How to apply for an indigo credit card
In case you’ll like to apply for an indigo credit card, you’re to follow the steps listed below;
- Using your browser, visit the indigo application website @www.myindigocard.com
- Click on pre_ Qualify now
- Enter your name, email, phone number, birth date, and your social security number.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the application.
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
How to activate my indigo card
When you’ve applied for an indigo card, they will send an activation message to you via your email or phone number.
Once you received an activation offer, you can now go ahead to activate your indigo card at the indigo master card portal.
However, for you to activate an indigo card, you’ll need to be a registered member.
More so, you’ve to register for an account with the necessary login details so that you’ll be able to activate your card on the website.
Activate indigo account using your mobile devices
If you find yourself in the category of those that find it very difficult to activate their indigo account, this section is for you.
Also, all the newcomers are expected to register their new card before they can be able to activate it.
It’s very simple and easy to do; you can activate your indigo card from your mobile phone by following the steps below.
- First and foremost, you’ve to contact myindigocard by calling 1_866_946_9545.
- Dial # from your mobile device to call customer service.
- Pass on the necessary information to the customer service agent.
- The agent will process your request and activate your indigo card.
How to Sign up for my indigo credit card account
For you to have access to your account and to be able to activate your account, you’ll need to register and have an online account.
Here’re steps to follow to register your account with ease.
- Visit www.myindigocard.com with your browser.
- Continue by clicking on the register
- Once you have done that, enter your mobile phone number.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Type in your social security number.
- Click on the Next button and follow the instructions shown to complete your registration.
indigo credit card account Login
Remember, that you’ll have to log in to your account before you can activate your indigo credit card.
This is very simple and easy to do, follow these steps;
- Using your browser, type myindigocard.com login.
- Click the Enter
- Then click on the secure login icon on the right side of the homepage.
- Click on the login button.
- Enter your username.
- Enter your password correctly.t
- Tap on the login button.
You can now activate your indigo MasterCard using the credit card number sent to your email.
Indigo credit card login portal features
Do you know that your working indigo credit card account login comprises features that you don’t know?
Once you register, you’ll have access to login features such as account history, a summary of transactions, different offers and discounts, and lots more.
Moreover, account holders can easily sign up to receive electronic statements and can easily make payments online.
All these things can be achieved with just a few taps on your mobile phone or computer.
In addition, the indigo mobile app also provides its user with access to a variety of loyalty and membership rewards.
Therefore, new customers can sign up for myindigocard reward with ease.
Hence the existing customers can use their plum rewards membership with a digital card and this will grant them easy access to their account.
All this is achievable with the help of the myindigocard.com mobile app.
Eligibility for indigo card login
The most important and interesting part is that indigo cardholders can pre_ qualify for their indigo card without the need for a credit rating.
As we all know the most stressful part of a credit card application is the final credit status.
Also for you to pre-qualify doesn’t mean that you’ve been approved.
However, you only have to submit your pre_ qualification form so that you can have access to any of the three-card options available.
These cards come as; a card with no yearly fees, and a card with an annual fee of $50.
Therefore, you’ve to make your choice based on your current financial status and how best your financial situation is.
But better still, it’s more likely you’re to be pre_ qualified for the indigo credit card with no annual fees when you visit the website.
How to retrieve my indigo account details
Many people have lost their account details such as the username and the password.
However, the question on the lips of many is, how do I retrieve back my lost credit card password and username?
For you to activate or have access to your account you’ve to log in and to do this, you need your login details.
Therefore if you have forgotten your password or username, you don’t need to worry.
I’ll show you the step-by-step process of how you can retrieve your lost password and username.
- First and foremost, visit the website @ www.myindigocard.com.
- Navigate and click on the forgot username or password link on the homepage.
- Enter your username.
- Enter your social security number.
- You also have to fill in the last 4 digits of the account.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Click on the submit button to continue.
- On the second page, proceed with the steps given to change your login details.
- You also have to reset your password on the next page.
Indigo card online payment_ online payment @ myindigocard.com
You have to understand that the best option to pay your indigo credit card bill is online. Although, you still have the option of using your mobile phone.
However, you can do this by calling the indigo customer care number at the back of the card.
More so, you can also use the email method to pay for your indigo credit card. You can do this by mailing a cheque or a money order.
In addition, the indigo master card will need you to pay the sum of $25 on monthly basis. This payment is equivalent to 1% on your balance.
Indigo payment by phone-Indigo Credit Card Login
Do you know that you can pay into your indigo credit card account through your mobile phone?
All you have to do is to contact the customer service line at 866_ 946_ 9545 or FAX: 503_268_4711
My indigo account payment via email
You can also pay into your account through the following email address;
Genesis FS card Services
- O BOX 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076_4477.
Pay my indigo account by Moneygram
Organization Name: Genesis FS Card Services
Receive Code: 4911
Indigo charges and interest rates
Myindigocard charges their interest at a given billing cycle and every card user must confirm this. Here’re their charges and rates;
- Your total amount will determine the total interest indigo will charge you in any accounting period.
- More so, the interest charge for myindigocard cash advance transaction is calculated in each cash advance activity.
It’s captured in a $5 billing cycle or 5% of the advance amount.
- Myindigocard also adds interest on late payment in the calculation of the periodic average prepaid balance.
- You also have to note that myindigocard portal doesn’t charge any cash advance fee for a period of one year starting from the date of the account opening.
- However, the periodic interest cost is calculated using the available interest rate.
It can also calculate it using the periodic interest rate below:
Each holder must recognize the balance of the recurring fees and the corresponding yearly fee [APR].
Leave a Reply