Instagram Login using Facebook | Instagram sign in | Facebook login
Instagram Login using Facebook isn’t a new thing. This is possible because Instagram and Facebook are now under the same ownership.
Interesting enough, it’s a good thing to know that these two giant social media networks are linked for different reasons.
Instagram login using Facebook
To login to your Instagram using a Facebook account is quite easier for those who already have a Facebook account. It’s another benefit one can get for having to bother accounts or Facebook account especially.
There’s more to gain than logging in to your account on Instagram using Facebook login. Being on both social media platforms will give you the chance to link your two accounts together.
What will you gain from this? Well, you can ask it as a question but it’s obvious that you’ll have your friends on Facebook connecting to you on Instagram with just a click. Or your Friends from Instagram connection to you vice versa.
But for the purpose of this article, I’ll be discussing how to login to your Instagram with your Facebook account.
Steps for Instagram login using Facebook
In this stage, I’ll be showing you the simple steps that you’ll take to access your Instagram login with Facebook.
- Open your Instagram app on your device by clicking the app to launch it
- Navigate to the bottom of the device screen and click on login with Facebook
- Fill in your username and password (It can be your username or email address or mobile number as the case may be)
- Click on the login button and click on the continue
After you’ve passed through this process, you’ll be logged in. Then you can now see your Instagram feed.
Steps to link Instagram Account with Facebook-Instagram App link
Most people don’t know that they can link their Instagram account with their Facebook account. However, the steps below will guide you on how to achieve this:
- Open your Instagram app on your device
- Click on the profile image, i.e the one that looks like a head with a shoulder. Though, the user will find it at the bottom-right side of the screen. Clicking on it will lead you to your user profile.
- Click the gear icon close to the ‘edit profile’’ button near the top of the profile page
- Bring down your cursor down halfway of the page and click on the caption link accounts
- Tap on Facebook, the first option on the page. Clicking on it opens a pop-up confirmation dialog box in the middle of the screen. It’ll now ask for your permission from Facebook to sign in
- Click the continue option to give Instagram the permission to sign in to Facebook
- Thereafter, log in to your Facebook account. However, you can also login in through the Facebook app. This will only happen if you have the app on your device with the Facebook login details.
- After this process, click on the Facebook caption.
If you want to log in through your email or phone number, you can enter your password and click on the ok twice.
Benefits of linking Instagram account with your Facebook account
Interestingly, if you’ve got the process correct, your Facebook icon should turn blue. This shows that you’re successful in linking your Instagram account with your Facebook account.
- This linking helps business owners to interact and respond to their audience faster through the visual images
- It leads to an easy connection between the owners and audience/fans for business purposes. Making social media integration very fast and make more sales
- Through this link, owners mostly those in business can grow their brand faster.