International Regional Entrance Scholarships at Conestoga College Institute of Technology For Advanced Learning in Canada 2022/2023
Do you aspire to pursue an education in Canada? Good news! We are glad to let you know that International Regional Entrance Scholarships are currently ongoing applied at Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning. In this composition, we will explain in detail the scholarship, its benefits, and eligibility as well as the application process.
International Regional Entrance Scholarships are made available for scholars who wish to be awarded a Master’s degree in the field of Courses offered by the institution. This scholarship is made available by Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning, Canada.
Read Also: How to get Canadian Scholarships
Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning is a public academy located in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. The institution came into existence in the year 1967. It serves about 23,000 admitted scholars through campuses and training centers in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Stratford, Ingersoll, and Brantford. The college has about 30,000 part-time students, 11,000 full-time students, and 3,300 apprenticeship students.
The college was started with the name Conestoga College of Applied Arts and Technology in 1947. It is one of the numerous institutions established in that time by the Ontario government to award diplomas and certificates in career-related, skills-oriented programs.
Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning changed its name in 2012 when the government expands the school’s reach, mainly to grant degrees in technology-based fields.
In the year 2006, the university bought the former University Heights Secondary School in Waterloo for the sum of $6,000,000. Waterloo campus later relocated that same year from 435 King Street North.
The college offers one to four-year programs, as well as apprenticeship training programs. The university made many options available to scholars including four-year degrees in Mechanical Systems Engineering.
Also, in Architecture, Health Informatics, Integrated Telecommunications, and Computer Technology. The International Business Management degree started towards the end of 2006.
Conestoga College Institute of Technology also has several mutual agreements with other Ontario universities which include Wilfrid Laurier University, University of Windsor, and McMaster University, as well as many other Canadian and universal institutions.
The academy also has different diplomatic programs, degree programs, and other academic programs lectured by highly educated professors. The academy also has many numbers of women lecturers who teach different subjects. This in turn gives opportunities for both men and women to work as professors in the academic workforce.
The university offers a full-time program for scholars who are interested in working in the field of Early Childhood Education. Her diploma program has changed the way women are viewed in the society and Early Learning and Care field.
The academy is aimed to help parents and children. The Family Literacy Facilitation Program is a program that is created to equip scholars with the skill and knowledge to be able to strongly support their child’s literacy skills.
Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning engages in trades programs at the campuses in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, and Guelph while the training facilities are operated in Brantford and Ingersoll.
Doon Campus is the major campus in Conestoga college institute of technology. It is located at the south climax of Kitchener and accommodates the main management offices as well as the mass courses offered by the college.
Also Read: Available US scholarships
Benefits of International Regional Entrance Scholarships
- The scholarship gives $1,500 to successful applicants beginning studies in the Fall, Winter, or Spring terms. Each student will be rated based on previous academic achievement and awards will be distributed over all countries of origin.
- The value of International Regional Entrance Scholarships is Partial Funding of about $3,000.
The scholarship award will also be distributed in the following order
- The Regional – Degree Entrance Scholarship: The bursary will provide the award amount of $3,000 for every successful aspirant.
- Regional – Diploma Entrance Scholarship: Each successful candidate will be awarded with the amount of $1,500
- Regional – Graduate Program Entrance Scholarship: The institution will provide financial aid of $1,500.
Requirements for International Regional Entrance Scholarships
- To be eligible for International Regional Entrance Scholarships, you must start studies in the Fall, Winter, or Spring period.
- The International Regional Entrance Scholarships is open only to universal students.
- Each candidate will be assessed based on previous academic achievement (highest academic average) to be qualified for the scholarship.
- If your mother tongue is not English, you are expected to fulfill the minimum language requirements of the college.
- You are to provide your original education documents to the admissions portal.
- A Copy of passport photograph
The application process for International Regional Entrance Scholarships
To apply for this scholarship, you need to observe the following steps:
- Using your browser, Log in to the Student Portal
- press the Financial tab
- Click on My Award Applications
- choose the present term
- finalize all information in each tab
- evaluate your application and click on submit
Deadline for submission of application for International Regional Entrance Scholarships
Official Website: Website
The application deadline for the scholarship is not specified but the scholarship is always open for interested candidates to apply.