Juno.com Email | how to sign up for Juno Email
Gmail and yahoo mail isn’t the only popular email services available, Juno.com email services is another email service that can serve you better. You can access the Juno.com Email services on your Android and iOS smartphones or tablet.
For those that have a non-Google IMAP, POP3 or windows exchange email account can add it to your Android devices also. This is to say that you can add your Web-based Juno email account to any of your devices through Android’s email setup wizard.
The Juno Email Login
Seeing that the Juno.com email login is also a webmail service like the Gmail and yahoo mail, it offers an email system that provides users access to their email from anywhere in the World. It offers users enhanced services with additional storage and features offered by Juno Mega mail.
This is a Juno online service, an internet service provider that is based in the U.S. It’s a subsidiary of the United Online, which is, in turn, a subsidiary of the B.Riley investment bank. Its free email services started in August 1996. It allows a customer to install the proprietary Juno client that allows them to send and receive emails of about 35 kilobytes of size. It later started offering premium support for paid subscribers.
How to sign up for Juno.com email
You’ll have an account with Juno.com before you can log in, it’s free. Here is how to sign up for the Juno account:
- Visit the Juno official Webpage at https://www.juno.com/freeemail
- As it opens, tap o the ‘’Get started’’ option button to show the Juno email sign up form
- Enter your information in the boxes that include your name, address, zip/postal code, state/province and other details.
- After filling the form, check the box that says ‘’accept the terms of service and then, click on the ‘submit button and continue’ to complete your Juno sign up processes.
Setting up Juno email on your Android device
You’ll achieve this using your Android email set up Wizard using the steps below:
- Open the ‘’Settings’’ app and choose ‘’+ add account’’ under the ‘’Accounts’’ section.
- Choose email
- Enter your Juno email address and fill in the password
- Tap on the ‘’Next’’ button and choose ‘’Next’’ again on the ‘’Inbox checking frequency’’ page.
- Go to the ‘’Next’’ button on the last page and finish adding your Juno email account.
Steps to Juno Email login
For your email login, follow the below steps:
- Launch your browser and visit the official webpage of Juno at https://my.juno.com/start/sp.do?cf=EOW, tap on the enter button
- On the homepage, look up at the top right corner of the page for the Juno sign-in button and tap on it
- It’ll then, redirect you to the Juno email login box
- Provide your login details and click on the sign-in button. It’ll also take you to the Juno account dashboard and inbox
- Lastly, you’ll enter your security code. It’s the code you got when you finished your Juno email login online. It helps to prevent unauthorized access to your Juno account.