Legacy Credit Card Login Page – www.firstnationalcc.com/accept
Customers who received a pre-approved notification to Apply for a Legacy credit Credit card should hurry and do so, they can easily do this on the online portal. Simply visit the www.firstnationalcc.com/accept website as quickly as possible to accept their application request. The notification mail that was sent to you is written in the Application deadline which soon will expire.
Legacy credit card users can be getting a maximum credit limit of $1,500 and a minimum credit limit of $350. The primary focus of the Legacy credit card is to help customers achieve their spending needs. Especially those whose credit card score and history don’t measure up get back to their fit.
Online Accept- Legacy and First National Bank Visa® Credit Cards Benefits
When you accept your pre-approved Legacy and First National Bank Visa® Credit Cards Application online, you qualify to get;
- Full Control and access to your Purchases.
- You won’t have to pay any form of Hidden Fees and Penalty APR
- The online portal for you will be credited in the event of any fraudulent activities.
- You will get a card replacement at no charge if stolen or lost anytime
- Secure online account management access
- 24/7 customer support is also available.
How to Apply for Legacy Visa Credit Card
Applying for a Legacy credit card is a very easy and straightforward process. It begins with just visiting www.firstnationalcc.com/accept. Interestingly, the email earlier sent to you contains all the credentials you need to apply. The Application process is in four easy steps. Simply follow the below to get started;
- First, enter reservation number & Access Code
- Then verify your mailing address.
- Also, complete the Acceptance form to verify your information.
- Then finally, accept Offer
The already sent mail to you carries both the Reservation Number and the Access Code. The Reservation Number is a highlighted 12-digit number on the mail. While the Access code is a 4-digit code on the mail. Remember that both can be found in the mail sent to you.
Account Access Online – Register –Legacy Credit Card Login
You would first and foremost need to create an account for online access. The account creation will be done at the First National Credit Card website. Remember that the sign-up is free. To do the signup, go straight to the First National CC homepage through www.firstnationalcc.com. Afterward, follow the steps below;
- First tap on the account login button.
- Then choose the Register New User link
- Afterward, enter your account number.
- Then type in your card expiration date.
- Also input card security code.
- Now, fill in the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Ensure to set up security.
- Then create your username.
- Also, create a unique and strong password
- Finally, tap on create an account.
Payment Options – Account Access online – Legacy Visa Credit Card Payment
You easily make payments through several Legacy credit card payment options available. When you log in with your Legacy and First National Bank Visa® Credit card credentials you can manage your account. You also gain access to do the following;
- To view Your Account Summary
- Sign Up for Text & Email Alerts
- To schedule Automatic Payments
- And to generally manage Your Account
You can carry out different payments using Legacy Visa Credit Card payment options available. Some of the options include;
- To pay monthly credit card bills.
- To pay through Electronic debit.
- Also, to pay via Telephone.
- To pay via MoneyGram.
- To pay via Western Union.
- Also, to pay Via Mail.
- To pay in person.
Payment Details – Payment Option & Payment Information -Legacy Credit Card Login
There are various payment options to choose from. Below are the details of the different payment options that are available for you to choose from.
Payment Via Mail
First National Credit Card
PO Box 2496
Omaha, NE 68103-2496
Payment code: 3888
The payment via Western Union
Now, Payment Code City/State: FNCC/SD
Payment via Phone
You will need to contact the customers’ payment desk on the Support line first before using this payment options. The details for contact can be found on Legacy Visa Credit Card website.