Login to WhatsApp without App: Sign in to Whatsapp Account
There are different social media used by people today to communicate with their family, friends, and loved ones. Irrespective of where they are they can login to Whatsapp without app is they want. Recently, WhatsApp has been a household name worldwide. Who doesn’t know WhatsApp?
It’s recognized as a social app that promotes fast, secure, and free messaging between people. However, almost every smartphone has a WhatsApp app and the owner can easily access his account through the app installed on his device.
Many people wonder if it’ll ever be possible for one to log in to his WhatsApp account without the app installed in his phone. It’s very simple to do although many people use the android emulator to get the mobile app.
However, in this case, you don’t need an app to log in to your WhatsApp account. Interesting right! Are you still doubting whether it is possible, let me clear your doubt.
Login to WhAtsapp without App
Although WhatsApp is a mobile app created for only mobile phones it has now advanced to a desktop version which is the web version. Many people who use WhatsApp on their mobile phones don’t know that they can also chat with their laptops while in the office.
However, you can also chat and view the status of your friends and loved ones using WhatsApp on your laptop. Using the laptop to chat on Whatsapp has many benefits attached to it.
For instance, if you have a huge broadcast message to write, using the keyboard to type it makes it easier, faster, and convenient for you, You can do this by simply logging into WhatsApp with your computer so that can be able to use the keyboard.
More so, all the actions you perform on the desktop version will appear the same way on your phone, this is called synchronization. Furthermore, your computer and mobile phone need this action in other to accomplish the web login process.
Therefore, if you are interested and you’ll like to learn how to log in to your WhatsApp without the mobile app. Stay tuned while I take you to the step-by-step process to do that with ease.
Also Read: Whatsapp web
General features of Whatsapp login without the mobile App
In this section of this article, you’ll learn the unique features of using WhatsApp without the app and they include;
- Before you can log in to your WhatsApp account with or without the app, you’ll need your phone number to do so.
- The WhatsApp web version is created for users who don’t want to chat directly from their mobile phones.
- However, files you shared from your computer to phone will not go through the transfer process again because it’s moved directly from pc to WhatsApp.
- More so, the same contacts that appear while using your phone to chat will also be there while you use your computer.
- You also need data and a good internet connection in your phone or computer to be able to connect to WhatsApp.
- Your mobile phone must be able to scan the web QR in order to connect to WhatsApp.
- Synchronization is one of the best features of using WhatsApp without the app. This is so because all the actions you performed using your computer will appear the same way when you log in to WhatsApp using your phone.
Now, you’ve all the features of using WhatsApp without the App; let’s proceed to how you can log in to your Whatsapp account without the App.
Login to WhatsApp without the mobile App
In this section of this article, you’ll learn how to log in to WhatsApp without the mobile app on your phone. Although you’ll still need WhatsApp to do this, the main difference here is that you won’t be chatting from the Whatsapp App.
Therefore, you can chat directly from your computer that has a good internet connection when you follow the steps below.
- Firstly, on your computer and allow it to boot.
- Visit the internet web browser and type www.web.whatsapp.com.
- It’ll open the web version as well as the QR code on the screen.
- You’ll have to open WhatsApp from your mobile phone.
- Locate and click on the 3 vertical dots at the top right side of the chat page.
- Now, click on “link devices”.
- Once you’ve done this, place the already open scanning box on the QR code on your computer.
- Make your that you have a good and stable internet connection to complete this action.
- You’ll be connected once you’ve scanned the QR code.
Have you seen that chatting on WhatsApp without the mobile App is as easy as you can ever imagine? Now, let’s proceed by learning how to log in to WhatsApp without the WhatsApp web.
How to login Whatsapp pc without the WhatsApp web
It’ll interest you to know that you can view status, reply to chats, join groups, save photos and other Media, and download videos on WhatsApp pc without using the WhatsApp web.
Are you doubting whether it’ll be possible or not? Try these simple steps below.
- Using your browser, download the latest opera mini browser.
- The opera mini browser pc will show different options such as Facebook messenger, Instagram messenger, Twitter, Skype, and other options on the sidebar of the browser homepage.
- At the sidebar of the opera mini, you’ll see WhatsApp messenger.
- Open the WhatsApp mobile app on your phone and tap on linked devices/ WhatsApp web.
- Ensure you have a good and strong internet connection.
- Now, place the camera and scan the QR code on the computer screen.
- Ensure to check the keep me “signed inbox” to make sure your account is signed in.
Hence, whenever you want to chat, you just have to click on WhatsApp messenger from there without connecting with the mobile App. The process will continue like this till you log it out or maybe the life span expires.
How do I share Adverts on WhatsApp?
WhatsApp can be used to share adverts in either your status or various WhatsApp groups. In the olden days, people walk from one radio station, advertising company, television station to another because they want to create awareness for their product.
Recently, people use different social media platforms to advertise their products, and WhatsApp isn’t an exception. Therefore, you can create awareness about your product in the offices, on the bus, or even in the comfort of your home using various social platforms.
Social media such as Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, and many others helps many businessmen and entrepreneurs to sell off their goods with ease. Therefore, how can you create awareness about your product using WhatsApp? You can achieve this through the following.
- Creating a WhatsApp business account
You can advertise your product via WhatsApp by creating a WhatsApp business account. Whatsapp business account is designed App created by WhatsApp for business purposes only.
You can easily set up your account once you download the app on your mobile phone. However, you can advertise your product on the status, set an auto-reply to reply to your customer’s request when you are not around. The WhatsApp business account also helps you to handle business deals and get customers’ requests and reactions directly.
Using the WhatsApp status
Whatsapp has status as one of its features. Therefore you can easily entertain, create awareness and update your contacts through your WhatsApp status.
You’ve to understand that posts shared through the status can only last for 24 hours; hence you can update your status every day. You can as well use your status to advertise your products.
Using the WhatsApp TV
There is a new group on WhatsApp called Whatsapp TV. This group is controlled by one person as the CEO. The CEO is the owner of the WhatsApp account used in WhatsApp TV.
This TV has more than 2000 to 3000 viewers and people visit there to catch funs and for comic purposes.
Therefore, you can negotiate with the CEO to advertise your products on his status. YOu can use it to create awareness for his numerous viewers. You can see that it’s very easy and simple to advertise your products using the WhatsApp platform.