Online payment for GoTV Subscription: GoTV subscription
Do you know that you can pay for your Gotv subscription online using various mobile platforms? However, Gotv has different payment options available for its users and how to pay online is among the numerous payment options. Gotv payment comes in both monthly and annual processes, and once your subscription expires, all you’re streaming will seize showing.
Therefore, you can now renew your package with ease and with so much confidence using online payment via your mobile device.
So, you can pay with the Quickteller official website, jumia pay, and other payment platforms that support paying for cable TV bills.
This article is will reveal to you how you can easily renew your subscription online using your mobile phone without having to introduce yourself to the annoying queues in the Gotv offices.
Are you still bordered about how to pay your subscription online? You don’t need to worry because your IUC number is the only criteria you need for making an online payment.
The IUC is in numbers and words can be used to indicate the exact decoder you’ll want to pay for.
Subscribers who have an account with Jumia pay also can pay through their account.
Moreover, Gotv has a mobile app that users can easily use to pay but if don’t have any of their app; you’ve to follow the guideline in this article.
Therefore, you’ve to grab all the measures on this page to be able to pay your Gotv subscription without much stress.
Pay for Gotv subscription online
Just the same way that a subscriber can pay with his mobile phone, they can also pay online using various payment methods.
Below are the online payment methods available for online subscribers.
How to pay Gotv subscription using the mobile App
Just like mentioned earlier, the Gotv has numerous ways of making payments using your mobile device.
However, the mobile Gotv App offers users easy self-service and so can also handle their subscriptions at their comfort zone.
So all you’ve to do is to;
- From the app store or apple store, download the Gotv app for your iphone or android depending on the version of the phone you have.
- Install the app and create a Gotv account.
- Log in if you have an existing account.
- Click on the pay tab or just .login to www.eazy.gotvafrica.com/en/ng/pay.
- Enter the IUC number at the back of the decoder.
- Enter your country.
- Indicate whether you want to pay with a debit or credit card.
Your subscriptions will be automatically renewed.
With the same process, you can also recharge for a friend or family irrespective of the country of residence.
Pay Gotv subscriptions with jumiapay
Do you know that you can still enjoy a quick and perfect payment experience with the jumiapay app?
So, if you have an account with jumia and have the app installed on your phone, follow the steps below to pay Gotv subscriptions.
- Log in to your Jumia account.
- Click on Gotv
- Enter your IUC number and the package you’ll like to subscribe to.
- Continue by entering the required details.
Paying for Gotv online is characterized by speed, simplicity, accessibility, and many more.
On the other hand, there’re also other online payment options which are listed below;
The quick teller allows the Gotv users to pay into their subscription account in order to renew their subscription from the Quick teller web link.
This amazing platform is connected with the integrated billing system [IBS]. This gives immediate value and creates immediate reconnection of the services that were disconnected.
Follow the steps below to pay your Gotv subscription online using the Quickteller.
- Switch your decoder on if your account has already been disconnected.
- With your browser, log on to www.quickteller.com/gotv and select the Gotv package you’ll love to subscribe.
- Fill in your email address, IUC number, and mobile phone number.
- Tap on next.
- Fill in your Gotv subscriber’s name and enter your IUC number correctly.
- Chose pay and select your card type if you’re using verve, MasterCard or inters witch.
- You’re to enter your card number and expiry date as is written in your card.
- Enter your four-digit card pin number.
- Tap on pay once.
- Your transaction is already completed and your Gotv account is credited as well.
Using PAGA e-pay
You can also make an online payment for your Gotv subscription using Paga e-pay. Here’re is how to do it;
- With your browser, log in to your account @ eazy.gotvafrica.com.
- It’ll show you a listing of online payment that is available in your country.
- Then, chose Paga e-pay and follow the prompt given to subscribe.
Using Eazy money
This is another platform that offers an online subscription to Gotv users. You can pay through this platform by using your Eazy money mobile wallet online.
To do this, follow the steps below;
- Log on to eazy.gotvafrica.com/pay.
- Enter your phone number and your Eazy money pin and follow the instructions given carefully.
- You can register at a zenith bank branch if you don’t have an Eazy money wallet.
This platform allows you to buy your subscription directly from your checking account, online and on mobile.
Follow the steps below to recharge your Gotv using eTranzact.
- You’ll have to select your country, enter a specific smart card [IUC [number.
- Now, click on the captcha and tap on the verify button.
- Click on view balance and pay to continue to the payment summary page that shows the date and amount due for payment.
- Choose the eTranzact payment option and select Bank IT.
- Enter your bank account number and select your bank.
- Initiate a six-digit passcode and click on submit.
- Now, dial *389*00# with your mobile phone number that is registered with the Bank you’ve selected to receive an OTP.
- When you’ve received the OTP, enter it within the space provided and tap on pay.
- You’ll receive a payment response stating the small print of the transaction which shows that your payment is a success.
To pay for your Gotv subscription using Konga pay, follow the instructions below.
- Log on to Kongapay.com or you can as well download the mobile app for either your android or IOS devices.
- You’ve to register before you can log in to an existing account.
- Now, go to the services and bills and select the TV subscriptions, YOU’VE TO CHOSE Gotv because of the subscription type.
- Enter your debit card number.
- You’ve to enter your details also as the current subscription plan automatically appears on the screen.
- Click on auto-renew monthly to allow Gotv to automatically renew your subscription every month.
- Tap on pay and fill in your Konga pay pin and OTP is sent to your phone number.
- Click on confirm, your transaction is successful and your Gotv account must be active.
This is another wonderful platform where Gotv users can pay for their subscriptions online.
To make payment using GLOBALPAY, follow the steps below.
- Log on to eazy.gotvafrica.com/pay.
- Login to your account.
- Select GLOBALPAY on the payment page and fill in your payment information.
- Then click on complete payment GlobalPAY.com.
- It’ll take you to the GlobalPAY website where you’ll have to choose your debit card type.
- Enter your card number and chose pay.
- It’ll automatically redirect you to your account on the Gotv Eazy website.
Web payment using payU
To pay your subscriptions using payU, follow the steps below.
- Visit eazy.gotvafrica.com and log in to your account.
- Go to the payment page and tap on the payU logo.
- It’ll redirect you to the payU payment page to fill in your card details and complete the payment.
- Complete and confirm the payment at payU and you’ll be automatic redirection back to the Eazy self-service website.
I hope this article has revealed to you all you need to know about the Gotv online subscription.
Please you can use the comment section if you have any other questions concerning the online payment of Gotv subscription.
FAQ in Gotv subscriptions-Online payment for GoTV Subscription
How expensive is Gotv?
Gotv is highly affordable and is cheaper than DSTV. One can easily get a Gotv decoder at the sum of #6,000 to #7,000 depending on the time and place of purchase.
Does Gotv have an App?
Yes, Gotv has an app in the Google play store and you can download it very easily.
However, to enjoy the features on the App, you’ll need a Gotv decoder.
How do I reset my Gotv through SMS?
So for you to reset the Gotv via SMS, just follow the steps below;
Write SMS; reset*your IUC number* to 4688
Alternatively, you can dial*423# or @ *288*1# to talk with the customer care representative about the problem.
How can I find missing channels on Gotv?
Using your Gotv remote controller;
- Press the menu button.
- Move over to the advanced option.
- Click on installation.
- Press on tuning.
- Press the automatic scan and press the ok button.