Opay Agent Registration Guide – How to register Opay with phone number ID card
Do you wish to be an Opay agent? Here is the step-by-step procedure for you to register as an open agent. This article has every detail you need to get started. Do I need a BVN, ID card, or phone number for opay registration?
Find out here and lots more on the information that will assist you. Opay is an online payment platform that facilitates mobile transactions through the use of its mobile app. This internet service was launched by opera Software Company.
Furthermore, opay is a mobile payment platform that allows people to pay for their goods and services using mobile phones via the opay app.
In addition, you might have come across ORide, OTrike, OFood, OBus, Owealth, and so on. All these accept opay as the exclusive method of payment.
Currently, opay services are in different countries of the world such as Kenya, South Africa, and Nigeria.
Therefore, if you are in any of these countries you will observe what is happening around you.
The opay tricycle and motorcycle riders wear a green jacket with an opay mobile device always in front of their machine.
Who is an opay agent?
It will interest you to know that an opay agent is a merchant given the license to render opay services to customers in need of such services.
These earlier mentioned services are rendered in both the urban and the rural areas.
Therefore, do you want to be an opay agent? Which category would you want to go into? Do you want to deliver goods and groceries to customers?
In addition, would you want to become an Oride agent or invest in Owealth? This and many more questions you need to ask yourself before making a choice.
As you reflect on these questions, we don’t want you to get confused as we will be taking it bit by bit.
There are three main services rendered by Opay, these popular services Opay includes:
ORide-Opay Agent Registration Guide
This is an online service from opera software that specializes in providing local transport services for people within their locality.
Therefore, people who subscribed for ORide can engage the activity of the ORide agent to take them from one place to another.
The ORide agents can only use their motorcycle or tricycle in their operation.
Opal can be used to order goods and groceries from the comfort of your home or office.
However, you can make an order from shops within your locality and opay will deliver it to you at a cheaper rate.
Owealth is one of the Opay categories that allows the subscriber to invest and earn 10% of the investment in a little period of time.
This is a unique deal for you and trusts Opay to make you wealthy within a few months of subscription.
How do I become an opay agent?
Just like earlier mentioned, you can apply to be an agent in opay, ORide, or Owealth depending on your choice.
Therefore, you need different requirements for you to apply to any of these categories. So we will show you the different opay agent registration guide for easy application.
Opay agent application form
Do you want to be an opay, ORide, or an Owealth agent? Whichever one you choose, here is the content of your application.
- You must know how to read, write and communicate in the English language.
- You must have an android phone that is functional and can easily connect to the internet.
- Applicants need a valid ID card
- You need an office space where you can attend to customers.
- Get your BVN ready for the registration
- One passport photograph is very important
- You are also required to present proof of utility bill payment receipt.
These are the main things you need to apply for an opay services. So if you have any of these things, we are certain that you will become an agent with opay.
Who are qualified to do an opay agent registration?
- A man or woman can take an Opay job.
- Anyone who is mentally fit can take an opay job.
- Anyone who understands English or any dialect of his locality can apply.
- An ORide applicant must have a motorcycle or tricycle.
- Applicants must have valid means of identification.
- If you are interested in Owealth, you must have a working registered bank account.
- You must have a working knowledge of customer of relationship.
Benefits of being an opay agent-Opay Agent Registration Guide
Here is a list of what you stand to gain as an opay agent:
- You will have access to a pos [point of sale terminal] machine.
- You will earn a huge amount of money in a short period if you are able to meet your target.
- Working with opay helps you to do your business without stress.
- You can download opay app and register for free.
- Opay agents have the privileged of withdrawing or funding cash from their wallets.
- An opay agent doesn’t need to look for customers.
Opay Agent Registration Guide_ How to apply for opay agent
Follow the below steps and apply for Opay agent:
With your android phone, open your browser and log in to the Google play store or visit https://operapay.com to download the app.
After you’ve downloaded the app, click on sign up with the app and also press on the “become agent’ icon.
Complete the form, enter your name and email address amongst others. Then click on continue.
Upload the following document to fill up your registration form: a valid id card, passport photograph, BVN, and utility bill receipt. Click on submit to finish.
After you’ve uploaded these documents, you will receive a confirmation message or call from opay agent. Therefore be ready for your acceptance.
How to download opay mobile app for android/windows phone/iPhone/pc
Opay app is available for only android smartphones. Therefore if you have a working android phone, you are qualified to download the app at no cost.
- Open your browser and visit the opera pay website earlier mentioned.
- Click on the search icon, type opay app, and submit.
- Click on download.
- Install the app on your phone.
How to register for opay App
If you want to enjoy Owealth or other opay services, follow the steps below to register after downloading the App:
- Locate the opay app on your phone and check if properly installed.
- Enter your mobile phone number and valid email address.
- Create a strong login password.
- You will receive a verification code from opay to verify your account.
- Enter the code and submit.
- You have to fund your opay wallet to be able to make any transaction.
How do I fund my opay wallet?
- Open your opay app and click on the “fund wallet” icon.
- Go to your installed bank mobile app and tap on login.
- Click on the ‘menu’ icon and select ‘transfer and withdrawals.
- Click to other banks.
- Enter your opay registered mobile number without including the first zero.
- Tap on PAYCOM
- Confirm the payment by entering your pin and wait for funding.
What is your expectation?
- Depending on how much you funded, you can fund as low as #200 or $1
- Use cash or money to order for ORide
- You can make orders from grocery stores near your home.
Is it necessary to register opay agent with my BVN?
The answer is yes, you must register Opay with your BVN. This is to confirm your account and to enable you to make payment whenever you are due.
How do I make print-out receipt for my customers?
Once you have registered and were accepted to be an Opay agent. You will receive an invitation to join a Whatsapp group. You will learn how to operate as an agent fully.
We hope you have learned a lot from this Opay Agent Registration Guide. you can leave a comment below if you have any confusing questions.