Payoneer Login | How to Apply for a Payoneer account
Payoneer login is access to make payments online, receive or send funds if you have a Payoneer account. With the Payoneer account, you can send and receive money from other Payoneer users around the world.
Currently, the Payoneer payment service is available in more than 250 countries and in different currencies that’ll help you operate your account and make transactions in your choice of currency.
However, if you want to use this service, you have to start with the Payoneer registration. After that, before you can start your Payoneer login for payment of services with this payment service.
Payoneer Registration- Payoneer Login
This registration is just the process for applying for the account and getting your Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard. Here, you’ve to provide some important information needed for the online payment service. With the account, you can now do all the payment services with your Payoneer account. Most importantly, you can send and receive money, and buy products online and also pay instantly.
Steps to register for Payoneer account
When you register with Payoneer, it’ll help you as a business, company and person to carry out e-commerce services around the world. This can offer you fast, affordable and secure payment services for your transactions internationally, here are the steps to apply:
- Go to the Payoneer application page
- Tap on the ‘sign up’ button
- Select the type of account you want to register, it can either be an individual or company.
- If it’s an individual account, you’ll have to fill in your name, email address, date of birth and tap on the ‘next’ icon.
- For company account, key in your company name, key in the business type, your company website if you have, your name, email address and the birth of birth, after that click the “Next” button.
Providing your contact information
- Choose your country
- Fill your contact address
- Enter your city of residence and postal code of your location
- Choose a phone type either mobile or landline
- Provide the phone number
- Provide a password that you can remember as your Payoneer login password
- Select a security question and provide the answer in the box provided
- Fill in your country ID card issued to you
- Choose the ID card type and fill in the ID number and tap on the ‘Next’ button
Getting it done
- Enter the currency of your account
- Enter your bank details, that’s the name of your bank and your account number
- Provide the Swift/Bank identifier code and tap the ‘’Submit’’ button
Wow, your account is ready, if your application is successful, your account with be open immediately and you can now see your account dashboard.
Steps to login to Payoneer account
Now that you have your Payoneer account, you can log in to know what your account is like and carry out transactions, use these steps below:
- Go the Payoneer website and go to the upper-right side of the page and tap on ‘’Login’’
- Fill in your Payoneer username and password, here, your username is the email address you used to apply for the account
- Tap the sign-in button. Your Payoneer login depends on your username and Password.
Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard
This is a debit card that works with your Payoneer account and with the currency in your account. It’s just like any of the debit cards you use on a daily basis. You can use it at any of the ATMs and POS machines to make withdrawals and transfer transactions. With this card, you can make online purchases on online stores like eBay, Amazon, and Alibaba and other sites and locations where it’s acceptable.
It’s a great experience using this card for purchases after you’ve known how to log in, apply for the card and creates your account; here are steps to get y our card.
- Visit your Payoneer account and click on ‘’Order Card’’
- In the following page, fill in your preferred currency for your account
- you must have to agree to the terms and conditions of the card
- You have to agree to the pricing and fees of the card
- Tap on ‘’Order’’
After this, they’ll mail your card to you within a few days. And this card will be mailed to the address you entered as you apply for the account.
For order for the card, you’ll be charged a fee of $30 which they’ll deduct from your account. Hence, you must have some balance up to $30 to be eligible for the card.
Activation your Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard
When you get your card, the next step is to activate it. This is to enable you to use the card to activate your card, use the steps below:
- Open your Payoneer account dashboard
- Choose the card activation option
- You’ll see your status, tap on ‘’to view your status and activate your card, click here’’ option.
- Then, follow the instructions to activate your card
Steps to for Payoneer transfer
This is just sending and receiving money on the Payoneer platform. With this payment system, you can send and receive money from account to other users. A lot of methods are used for this, and it also includes making payment, billing service and local bank transfer.
- For Billing service- This involves sending a payment request to the sender via the email inbox of the sender. As soon as the sender gets the mail, he can transfer the funds from there. Use these steps for this
- As a receiver sends the payment request from his account to the email inbox of the sender
- His/her sender receives the mail alongside with a Pay now links that enables him to transfer the funds
- This request contains the account and payment details of the receiver
- As soon as the sender receives the payment request together with the pay now link, As soon as he clicks on it, he’ll be referred to the Payoneer site
- He’ll fill in the details of the payment, contact details, amount and other things needed
- Then, he’ll be directed to his Payoneer account where he has to confirm the payment.
- Making a Payment service– Here, a user can use Payoneer to transfer and send funds to other Payoneer users for free. Here are the processes:
- Just login into your account
- Tap on Pay and choose to make a payment service
- Fill in your details of payment and your account details of the receiver
- Key in the details, amount, contact details and other things
- Then, follow the remaining instructions to complete your payment
- The local bank Transfer– With this service, you can transfer funds from your Payoneer account to a bank account. Here are the processes:
- For your Personal bank account: Log into your account and click on settings and choose bank account
- Tap on your bank account and add a nickname if you want and click on withdraw
- Select the currency you want to withdraw from. And it’s the currency that the account operates on
- Fill out the account you want to transfer and enter a short description for the transaction if you like
- Then, tap the ‘Review’’ button and proceed with the payment
For other bank accounts
- Go to your account through your Payoneer login process
- Click the Add Bank option
- Fill in the country of the bank and tap on ‘’Next’’, then provide the name of the bank
- Fill out your account name and number
- Enter your Swift/Bank Identifier code and agree to the terms and conditions
- Move to confirm the bank account details and tap on ‘’Next’’, then, confirm all the other payments as well. After this, you’re good to go.