PayPal Business App – Send Invoices And Track Sales
PayPal business app is regarded as one of the best apps to send invoices and track sales. You also get to use it and manage your money for merchants with businesses of all sizes. The mobile app makes it very easy to stay on top of your account activities. As such, send invoices and view customer information whenever and wherever business takes you.
PayPal Business App
This app simply assumes the role of business manager for you. Thus, availing you the opportunity to work on your business instead of in it. This app does more than just invoice creation. On the app, you can easily create and send invoices quickly with the in-built easy-to-use invoice maker. Now you can manage your money and sales from wherever you are. Also, you can track all online account activities on your mobile device. One more thing, you can transfer money online between linked accounts. You can do all of the above and so much more.
Features of PayPal Business App
The characteristics of this app are very beneficial to business owners and merchants. Nothing makes life easier for a businessman than this app. It is an amazingly quick and simple way to make and send invoices. Most importantly, get paid, and manage your money right from your phone. Below are the features outlined;
- You can send invoices and get paid. With this app, you can easily make, send, and manage your business invoices.
- You get to manage sales and account activity. Easily see and review your daily sales and view your business monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales at a glance.
- You can easily transfer money. Transfer your money to your linked bank account and issue refunds. Go ahead and send money with just a few clicks or taps.
- Easy access to customer information. You can view your customer’s transaction on the app. The transaction includes processing and invoicing histories with the app.
This business app makes running your business easy and stress-free.
PayPal Here App
PayPal Here app helps you to accept credit/debit cards on a mobile device. In addition to the business app, the PayPal Here app is just what you need. When you have this app, you get paid on your android or iOS device. Additionally, you’ll get a card reader that is just right for your business. Also accept credit cards, debit cards, send invoices, track cash and check payments on this app.
Benefits of PayPal Here App
PayPal Here App gives business owners and merchants the avenue to provide various payment options for their customers. Below is the benefits of the PayPal here app.
- The PayPal here app avails your customers the platform to pay how they want.
- It helps you manage all your payments. Both in-person, online, and mobile payments through one central account.
These are just a few benefits of the PayPal Here app, there are more to it.
How to Create a PayPal Account
To qualify to enjoy the benefits of the PayPal business app, and here app you have to meet some conditions. First, you have to own a PayPal account. If you don’t have a PayPal account you will have to create one first. Note that the account you will need to create will have to be a PayPal business account. Follow the steps below to create an account:
- First, open the mobile app on your device or visit the website https://www.paypal.com/ on your browser.
- After that, click on sign up for free or tap on sign up in the app.
- Then key in a valid email address and create a strong password that you can easily remember.
- Afterward, complete your personal details in the form and make sure they are your correct details.
- Now, key in your credit or debit card. Meanwhile, you can skip it if you do not have them with you.
- Then fill in your bank account information. You can also skip this step. But note that you must add a bank account if you would want to withdraw funds.
- Finally, you will be asked to apply for credit. You can also pass on this option.But if you want to apply for credit, do ensure that you read the terms.
However, if you click on no thanks to skip the option and you will be taken to your account summary. You have successfully created your PayPal account. As a result, you now have access to use the PayPal business app and the PayPal here app.