Ph.D. Studentships 2022/2023 for International Students At University of Kent- How to apply
Don’t miss this opportunity if you’re eyeing the University of Kent for a Ph.D. The Ph.D. Studentships 2022/2023 for International Students At the University of Kent is here again. The University of Kent accepts applications for their Ph.D. studentships program of 2022/2023 for international students all over the world.
Tips about the University of Kent Ph.D. Studentships
It’s interesting to let you know that the University of Kent Ph.D. studentships are based in the Centre of Health Services Studies (CHSS). This is a center of research excellence within the Division of Law, the society, and Social Justice at Kent University.
The Centre for Health Services Studies (CHSS) takes care of high-quality research on a wide rand of health systems and health services issues at local, national, and international levels. Also, it involves the provision of support and advice to public health staff and also develops research projects to improve the links between research policy and practice.
Information about the University of Kent Ph.D. Studentships
The eligible fields are listed below:
- Health Service studies and the Kent Medical School Ph.D. studentship in Migrant Mental Health: The application deadline is 17th June 2022
- The Health Service Studies Ph.D. Studentship in Co-production: Its application deadline is 27th May 2022
- For Ph.D. Student in Public Health: The Application deadline is 30th June 2022.
- The Type of Scholarship: Ph.D.
The Eligibility for the Ph.D. studentship application – Who are those Eligible to Apply
Only Students from the Center of Health service studies and Kent Medical School Ph.D. Studentship in Migrant Mental Health.
How to apply for Ph.D. Studentships at the Kent University
If you’re interested in this and want to apply, you should use the link below:
- Click on the link to apply for the Ph.D. in applied health research.
- This is for only applicants who have applied for the Ph.D. in applied health research by the scholarship deadlines will be considered.
- Every supporting document must be available including the references and must be uploaded to the Kent application Portal (KentVision).
- Every applicant is to include a clear research proposal as a part of their application.
NB: It doesn’t need an additional scholarship application. Every informal inquiry regarding the application process. It also involves studying for a Ph.D. and should be channeled to Dr. Melanie Rees-Roberts, M. Rees- [email protected].
The Benefits and Value for University of Kent Ph.D. studentships
- This Ph.D. Studentship covers the tuition fees at the standard postgraduate Home rate (£4,596 for 2022/23)
- Offers an annual Maintenance stipend of £16,062 per annum (in line with the UKRI rate for 2022).
- Gives an annual Research Training Support allowance of £750. This covers conference attendance, training courses, equipment, and books.
The Scholarship Requirement at Kent Ph.D. studentship
- Kent Ph.D. Studentship opportunity is wide open for all candidates including ones with professional practice experience.
- Every applicant is to complete a health-related or social science postgraduate training course at a Master’s level equivalent to merit or distinction.
- The Program can accept a combination of qualifications and or experience that is also equivalent to a relevant UK degree.
The Service Studies Ph.D. Studentship in Co-production
Its scholarship Value:
The Scholarship program covers tuition fees at the standard postgraduate Home (£4,596 for 2022/23) rate and an annual maintenance stipend of £16,062 per annum (in line with the UKRI rate for 2022).
In addition, there’s an annual Research training support allowance of £750 to cover conference attendance, training courses, equipment, and books.
Studentship Health Service Studies Ph.D. studentship in Public Health
The Programme covers tuition fees at the standard postgraduate Home rate (£4,596 for 2022/23) rate with an annual maintenance stipend of £16,062 per annum (in line with the UKRI rate for 2022). In addition, it comes with an annual Research training support allowance of £750 to cover conference attendance, training courses, equipment, and books.