Pinterest Login | How to Login Interest Account with Twitter and Facebook account
For your Pinterest Login, all you need to do is to go to pinterest.com and use either your Facebook account details or your Twitter account details to log in. However, you can choose only the remaining option which is to provide your email address and create a new Pinterest account.
Pinterest Signup- Pinterest Login
For you to sign up for Pinterest, you’ll start by creating a username. So, if you’re creating a new account without your Facebook or Twitter account details, it’ll request you to confirm your email address.
So, to set up a new Pinterest account, you have to go to Pinterest.com and fill in a username. The username can be 3 to 5 characters without punctuation marks, dashes or any symbols.
Move to your email inbox and click on the confirmation message sent to you. From the link sent to you, you’ll finish the signup process.
Pinterest Login with Facebook account
If you’re a Pinterest user, you can log in to your Pinterest account with our Facebook details. This applies to users who want to access their account in one clich without the regular pinterest login procedures. If you want to login your pinterest account through an existing Facebook account, follow the steps below:
- Go to Pinterest.com via your web browser on your PC or mobile device for the official login
- As soon as the Pinterest sign up page pops up, you’ll see the login page, click on the ‘login’ tab
- There’re three options to log in, is either Facebook, Twitter or via your email.
- Tap on the ‘’login with Facebook’’ option
- You’ll see a new page, that will appear leading you to the Facebook login page/portal
- Enter your Facebook login username and the password in the blank space
- If your information is correct, it’ll lead you to another page that pops up with a question ‘’continue with your first name’’, click the continue button with your login process.
From here, you can easily access the Pinterest profile page and now continue. It’s the same as using your default Pintererest Login steps when you log in to that very account.
How to Login with your Twitter account
Once you have an existing account with Twitter, to login to your Pinterest account won’t be difficult. Just log in to your Twitter account and click on the continue as (your Twitter handle) and you’ll use your twitter details to log in to your Pinterest account.
How you can log out of your Pinterest at www.pinterest.com
- To log out of our Pinterest account, you’ll first be logged in to your account. Account users can’t log into their accounts if they’re not signed up first. This only applies within the official website at www.pinterest.com via the steps below:
- Start by logging into your account at www.pinterest.com via your device web browser.
- Ensure that all your personal profile at the top corner of the Pinterest at the right of the homepage are there
- Select the ‘’setting’’ icon
- Navigate to the last option on the page and find the ‘’log out’’ link
- After this, click on the ‘’log out’’
However, it’s better you log out if you want to keep your account safe. It’s best for any user who does not use their personal device always. So, if you can is always logged in, it can permit an unauthorized user you can take undue advantage of your account and may carry out the malicious acts on it.