Pinterest Marketing | How to use Pinterest for business
Pinterest marketing is another social media platform you can easily use to market and grow your business. Whenever you think of social media to market your business, don’t exclude Pinterest because of the fact that it’s a face growing media platform for growing business. Among other social media for growing your business includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
It’s obvious that Pinterest marketing is more viral than Tweets. Pinterest engagement is 100 times more spreading than Tweets. On this platform, business grows its business far beyond their imagination across the world.
Pinterest was known as a platform where people can only get ideas of food recipes and plan their wedding. Though, Pinterest is now a big shot for every business marketer to advertise.
Every good brand would like to be on Pinterest because of the good marketing features that it offers. But if you’ve marketed on Pinterest before, here are strategies for marketing on Pinterest.
Benefits of Using Pinterest Marketing
It’s really cool that every business wants to build a larger customer and also have a lot of traffic to their business. Here are the things to benefit:
- This platform takes your business from the local area to the rest of the world
- It increases the subscribers to your business website and business awareness tool
- Users receive inspiration and ideas concerning new products you can buy
- It’ more specific than the eappses
- Owners of accounts can publish education marketing materias for their account
- It’s a place you can advertise your business. you can use a tutorial.Howeverr, you’ve to increase your product recall and how to pin your product.
- Account owners can use their business name to display on the account. Also, you can use your business log as a profile photo to increase your brand online visibility.
Some terminologies of Pinterest
You can’t use Pinterest well to achieve any success if you don’t understand the terms used in it. Since this platform is different from other social media marketing platforms, you need to understand how it works and get familiar with the terms used in it.
Here, I’ll be showing you some meanings of the
Pin – the Pinterest pin is used to representing any image or video that you save on Pinterest or posted on pinterest. If it’s a business or blog sites, you consider the website link or the post link that is attached to the image. Each of the pins on Pinterest links back to the business website where you can now read more about the information or the product review.
The boards on Pinterest are created by the Pinterest owners for adding Pins. You can save your Pins on the boards. So, a collection of pins are called board. You can create several boards depending on what you’re posting. Post related articles or information on a related board. E.G you can create boards like a Credit card, bank, and apps, insurance, social media, educational. Then, post related pins to any of the board that it suits.
The feed represents a collection of links and the content from boards and other users that you’re following.
This is similar to your normal Pinterest board, but it has many users that share the same content within a particular board.
This is like re-sharing an article or a post that others posted on the Pinterest boards. It’s very common on Facebook groups where followers re-share post by another follower.
Tips on how to market on Pinterest
If you must succeed in Pinterest marketing, you must have an account with Pinterest. Once you do what you ought to do, you must be successful in your marketing.
- Pin regularly
- Add save buttons to your website
Ways to link Pinterest account with other social media
If you want to link your Pinterest account with other social medial like Facebook, go to your account settings.
- Locate the social network section and click on ‘’Connect your Facebook and Twitter accounts’’ link.
At this point, follow and engage other boards that are popular and those that share similar interests. By this, you can learn more from them. If you follow popular brands, you’ll be visible to other brands to follow you too.
- Ensure you engage with followers- Don’t only make your post and leave, stay some time and engage your followers online. Like and comment on other people’s posts, reply comment on the pins you’ve made.
- Use your call to Pin- When you use this, you can encourage your followers to re-share your pin in your content. Through this, you can increase your pin engagement. When this happens, you’re exposed to more opportunities to grow your business and promote it with Pinterest marketing strategies.